PDA

View Full Version : Saints

Rollout
January 21st, 2007, 03:41 PM
Damn it!!!!!! I thought they had a chance after Reggie went in, BUT too little too late!!

Good luck next year men!!!

My team is the fins; so I only wish we could get to the Championship game! Thank GOD Saben left, he's great in college, but sucked in the pros!!!

Big_ch33se
January 21st, 2007, 08:59 PM
We will get there next year. Saints have a young team and new system. We will have most of the kinks worked out by next year and no more Fred Thomas :) All major players under contract and some cap room for free agents. Outlook is good for saints fans :)

LA_MERC_Spark
January 22nd, 2007, 07:59 AM
Where'd the game plan go? 12 rushes? lol! We had 4.7 yrds per carry to their 4.3 and we don't use it? Where was the blitz? Only twice? Craft actually got to him on the corner blitz, but then we just felt content to not blitz? Why do we rub 3 pass plays over 10 yrds when we are just outside Karney's range? Why not run the ball a couple times at least to get it just a bit closer? We make the kick and it is 17 16 and we kickoff instead of giving them a short field yet again. Oh well... lessons learned I guess.

Hats off the the Saints though. From 3 and 13 to the NCF championship game a year later is pretty damn good. Next year will be GREAT! I can't wait to see what we do in the off season! We really need a CB and a solid run stopper. After that I think we need to turn to WR and get a solid guy to play opposite Colston.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
January 22nd, 2007, 09:33 AM
Urlacher was busting our balls but Brees needed better pertection. The weather and field conditions had some impact on the Saints game. There is a reason why its called home field advantage.

LA_MERC_johncst
January 22nd, 2007, 09:39 AM
dam better luck next year

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 22nd, 2007, 02:57 PM
Deuce looked like he came up gimpy early, but Chicago just busted our ballsack with a good Nutria shot. gg Chicago, the defense played well.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==