PDA

View Full Version : OM%G!!!!!

Chi_Townz
January 18th, 2007, 04:13 PM
I have a damn ear infection and I have NOT been in as much pain before....

Now I know why kids cry.... AAAHAHAHAHHA

Damn this hurts!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 18th, 2007, 04:24 PM
I had one of those while in college...I thought I was going to die...much pain.

get well soon man!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 18th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Oh man, I do feel your pain - I've had them all of my life, and I agree, NOTHING I've experienced so far in my life has been as painful!

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 18th, 2007, 04:34 PM
I HATE THOSE!....feel for ya...get better soon.

LA_MERC_BS
January 18th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Wow I feel a lot better about the flu I have now. I would much rather have that than an ear infection. I've been sitting home all day bunddled up in a jogging suit and a blanket playing BF2 trying to break the fever.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 18th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Sorry to hear you all feel like shi0t...

Chi_Townz
January 18th, 2007, 05:58 PM
lol wetz....

and BS, If Ida known, Id have jumped on with ya, see Wetz finaly beat my score so i gotta do some catchen up...

LA_MERC_Spark
January 18th, 2007, 06:09 PM
sorry man....hope you get better soon :(

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 18th, 2007, 06:57 PM
BS, you never use TS anymore?

LA_MERC_Shadow
January 18th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Hey Chi, now this is a home remedy...not from any training Ive had. But it seems to help me and my family. Take a cotton ball and put some vicks vapor rub on it at nite (or during the day) and put it in your ear. Normally by morning it will relieve some of the pressure so your ear doesn't hurt as much. Sound weird but it always works for me. But don't put so much on the cotton that it touches ur eardrum. Just enough to warm up ur ear. It might not help for the infection but for ear aches it seems to do well

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 18th, 2007, 10:32 PM
The home rememdy my Dad was brought up with (sharecroppers ftw).. Piss in a spoon and pour the urine in your ear for 5 minutes then clean out. Honest to God!

Chi_Townz
January 20th, 2007, 06:09 AM
Yikes....

moving on..:stick

So, it seems I have sprung a leak...

doin a follow up with the doc today.

Chi_Townz
January 21st, 2007, 10:04 PM
went to see the Doc...It seems though that there is not a hole in my ear, but an infection inside and one out side the drum which was causing the leakage. But I'm on ear drops now and it seems to have helped. I still can barley hear out of the right ear though...

This sure is one experience I do not want to repeat.

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
January 22nd, 2007, 06:32 AM
well dont know if u still have it but when i was kid my mom put a heating pad on it and man u want leave that pad. it breaks up the infection and pressure goes man. heat is the way to go. hope u get better

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 22nd, 2007, 07:55 AM
For the love of God don't pee in your ear. Go get the technologically advance ear drops made for ear infections. Yeah, brushing your teeth with urine will whiten them up but I'd much rather use a new flouride tooth past with peroxide. Technology is your friend. Embrace it.

Chi_Townz
January 23rd, 2007, 08:15 AM
:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 23rd, 2007, 12:45 PM
Try to equalize the pressure in your ear by blowing something, now there are possible side effects; you could be considered Ghey and a salty taste in your mouth. :stick LOL! (srry :) ) My high school girlfriend was a swimmer, she was always battling ear problems, it worked for her. (and me :devil)

LA_MERC_Spark
January 23rd, 2007, 01:54 PM
damn it! I just got an image I didn't need! lol!

Chi_Townz
January 25th, 2007, 06:29 AM
LOL rgr that spark....

But this damn thing is persist ant, still cant hear out of my right ear...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 25th, 2007, 06:55 AM
Well be sure to stay in close contact with your Doc, you know how serious losing your hearing can be. Thoughts and prayers my friend....

Chi_Townz
January 25th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Thanks David!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==