PDA

View Full Version : Andyconda told me to post this!!

Rollout
January 13th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Hey!
My callsign is Rollout, the best shot in racquetball, so obviously I can out shot you'all!! I work with the "Conda" and he roped me into play this **** compared to CS, anyway can you please post my stats on your page. TRULY, your "clan": absolutelty ROCKS!!!! THIS IS WHAT ONLINE GAMING IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE!!!
Best Regards!!
CJ "Rollout"

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 14th, 2007, 07:14 AM
Wazzup Rollout,
Glad to see you on the forums, dont be a stranger now.

SInce you work with Andy... how about slap him upside the head every once in a while... He needs it.. :)

LA_MERC_Spark
January 14th, 2007, 07:27 AM
Ahh... Look... nobody move! IT'S A ROLLOUT POST! Holy crap! lol.. Glad to see you finally decided to see the light... now keep it up fool!l

LA_MERC_goose
January 14th, 2007, 07:29 AM
OML! Who let this crack pot in here? All I heard last night was 'GAWD DAMN IT GOOSE! STOP WITH THE ARTTY!' With that being said, welcome to the loony bin Rollout - and I'm sure the artty fun will continue. :D

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 14th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Welcome to the forums Rollout, good to see you!! Now don't forget we're here...

See you in the game!

Chi_Townz
January 14th, 2007, 01:41 PM
yeh, now if only I can get Ryno to sign up...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 14th, 2007, 03:17 PM
yeh, now if only I can get Ryno to sign up...

Who? lol

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 15th, 2007, 08:25 AM
glad to see ya rollout, do not make yourself a stranger, and sorry for being associated in any way to Conda, it is like the scarlet letter, you have been branded, and normally do the opposite of Andy, but in this case he guided you right. :stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 15th, 2007, 08:55 AM
LOL, Yeah, I make mistakes every once in a while. Just seems to be a bunch in a row as of late, Goose, Biggs, Wetzny, Rollout. Man, can I pick'em or what. hehehehehe. Keep posting Chris, you can learn a lot from these guys (and girls).

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 15th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Sup Rollout,

Just remember don't be a retard commander and we'll be fine. If you ARE the retard commander prepare to be harrassed like there's no tomorrow. Or atleast more than I harrass you now anyway. ;)

Chi_Townz
January 15th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Who? lol
:stick

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==