PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 5th, 2007, 11:57 AM
This probably better suited the console section but meh, whatever.

Onji brought Guitar Hero to the LAN but could never get it going..stupid hax'd PS2. I went out and bought it because, well, its just too cool. Traded in the XBOX to get the PS2.

Anyways, OMG that game is addicting. My son is hooked bad too and Robyn hates us both because she has to listen to Cowboys From Hell and Bark at the Moon all day long...lol.

Anyways, for those of you who have it, how far have you gotten? Ive beaten hard mode and Im at tier 5 on expert and have only beaten Spanish Castle Magic so far. I've 5 stared all of medium and I'm working on tier 2 hard mode currently. I don't EVER see me 5 starring anythign in tier 5 or 6 on hard mode or expert.

So whatchu guys up to?

BTW, my son (he's 6) beat it on medium using ALMOST exclusively his thumb. he plays with across his lap like Jeff Healy...funny/amazing to watch him shred it up.

LA_MERC_Onji
January 5th, 2007, 12:14 PM
it wasnt the console, its was that old ass tv.
anyway, yeah that game kicks serious ass. I beat all of hard, and halfway through expert, barely beating them of course lol.

gh2 is even better. the hammer on's and pull off's are so much easier, plus the practice mode really helps. also you can play bass! :nox

freebird on hard is CRAZY tho

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 5th, 2007, 12:51 PM
We have GH2...got it for Christmas but I havent put a ton of work into it yet. One of these days. :D

LA_MERC_Drax
January 5th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Played it at a friend's party, fun stuff. Played 2 players and that was a blast. Then we let 2 girls play, they got boo'd off stage, that was funny. But anywhos, fun game, i thought about getting it.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 5th, 2007, 01:51 PM
GH2 is bad ass. I love it and have beaten GH2 on expert. They call me orange button god at work. When GH2 first came out they had it on diplay in the Wal-Mart across the street from my job and we played it religously for like 2 months straight. I love the game and can't wait for them to release the XBOX 360 version. Two guitars at once is the best and especially as a drinking game GH2 is king.

Chi_Townz
January 5th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Did you say BF2???

I think thats what he said.

Squad up soldier!

LA_MERC_Temp
January 8th, 2007, 03:21 PM
yeah, GH and GH2 are awesome. but that damn orange button is the devil. i've almost beat all the medium with 5 stars, havent stepped up to hard yet.

LA_MERC_Drifter
January 10th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Love GH! I have 5 starred all but a couple on medium, but I am with Temp that orange button is da debil.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==