PDA

View Full Version : WOW!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 3rd, 2007, 04:04 PM
Not sure when or where this was at but I want to find out.....

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=777869

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 3rd, 2007, 04:16 PM
Ewwwwww... That was nasssstyyyy...

Poor driver...

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 3rd, 2007, 04:19 PM
hmm...how was this guy driving? there is very clearly blood all over the front seat (where the driver presumably was...)...so where was the driver?

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 3rd, 2007, 04:20 PM
I can't find any info on it... Oh I guess I should have posted that it was kinda nasty!!!!
I would like to try and find some info on it. I hope the people came out of it ok...

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 3rd, 2007, 04:21 PM
I don't know how to find out about any of it. It may have been a few years ago no sure..

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 3rd, 2007, 04:27 PM
good call tech i was thinking same thing this may be a hax job possibly. also the the deer looks to be cut open on the back only yet the deers heart is on the floor at the very back. not saying its not reall just la little fishy

LA_MERC_johncst
January 3rd, 2007, 04:33 PM
dammmmmmmmmmmm

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 3rd, 2007, 04:45 PM
Well dang maybe thats why I can't find any info on it huh..

Chi_Townz
January 3rd, 2007, 05:37 PM
Oh. My. God.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 3rd, 2007, 09:26 PM
Guys I didn't even think that this mite be something I didn't need to post, real or not, because of the nastiness of the pictures. I'm sorry if it offended any one. I just thought about that guys sorry...

I'm not sure if it is real or not, but I'm sure some of it is and some of it's not

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 3rd, 2007, 10:03 PM
i say real... why?
from what i found, the guy was behind a suv, suv hit it sent it airborn, minivan finished off. Notice a few things questionable?
No airbag... airbag sensors are behind bumper, vehicle has no bumper damage.
Not much windshield damge? I am guessing it hit the deer's stomach area perfectly. Being the softest part of the deer it 'pops' causing a mess.
No driver outline? Deer was sent airborn by car in front, giving time for the driver to make an 'OH SH!T' reaction,saw he couldn't miss it and ducked...kinda.
My opinion

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 4th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Hey miss Dragonlady dont get worried Im sure you didnt offend anyone here good post gives us all a little fun debating whether or not we believe it to be real lol If it was to bad im sure it wouldve been deleted by now . GOOD FIND I personally find it to be a little on the suspicious side possible but suspicious

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 5th, 2007, 06:39 AM
I tend to think this is real. As for the heart in the back of the vehicle, we never really get a good view of the deers torso other than the back. This vehicle had to be moving at a fairly good clip to cause the amount of blood to be spewed.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 5th, 2007, 07:17 AM
OMFG...whats wicked. No worries DL. The only peopel who read this are MERCs (mostly) and we are all a lil F'd up in the head. :D

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 5th, 2007, 11:04 AM
anyone loode this up on that sight where they tell you if they are real or not what is it snooks or something like that?

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 5th, 2007, 02:02 PM
snopes? No, but I can try to see if I can find it.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 5th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Was supposed to have taken place in Waupaca County Wisconsin when a minivan struck a deer which flew into the air and was then struck by this Trailblazer. Also, it was several years ago (not judging by the age of the vehicle...just found it on some sites back into early '05).

If it DID happen...wouldn't there be a police report?

Chi_Townz
January 5th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Yeh, miss Dragon, no offence here.... just nastyness....LOL

Good find, and I think its real, I like the liver thing on the floor...nice touch there

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==