PDA

View Full Version : new avatar for Wetz???

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 2nd, 2007, 10:14 AM
Nice bum of USC cheerleader (http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/pac10/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=8763#8763) there's a gif from the HD broadcast if you scroll down a little.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 2nd, 2007, 10:34 AM
How nice and posted by a K-Stater to boot!! Legit...

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 2nd, 2007, 11:08 AM
haha it was actually posted by quite a few different people in several places. that was one I found with both the HD PIC and the gif.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 2nd, 2007, 11:59 AM
Um, yummy, those aren't your standard issue bloomers either. I know. I married a cheerleader. I make her wear her bloomers all the time.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 3rd, 2007, 02:05 PM
OMG you boys....

Here's a little story for ya
Ok dragon gets offers for "playboys" all the time in the mail. I put the card on his desk and told him that was going to be his "late Christmas gift" I was for real about getting it. you get 12 issues for 12$ AND a free DVD and Playboys "wet hot nudes" He was like wow thats a good deal. I said yeah it is. I told him yeah you can take them off shore with you I'm sure the guys out there would like to see them. *they have them all out there I'm sure* anyway, I could have died when he later asked me if I was going to send off for it "in excitement".. I said sure I'll do it "tomorrow" Well tomorrow I don't think is going to get here.... He'll still be waiting on it when he gets home.. LOL...
He could have said wow baby as nice as you are to "let" me have them.... I don't need them tho because your all I need and no girl in a book could be as sexy and pretty as you baby!!!!!!! Then I would have said wow I'll get you a 2 year playboy subscription now..
hahaha

Dream on now BABY... LOL
I love you Dragon

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 3rd, 2007, 04:29 PM
haahah DL hes gonna be callin asking "where are my mags you promised" haha

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==