PDA

View Full Version : Let the bodies hit the floor

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 13th, 2006, 06:39 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ob6cpfeMoBo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ob6cpfeMoBo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 13th, 2006, 08:04 AM
If someone came up and pushed me, I'm afraid I would push back...

LA_MERC_Shadow
December 13th, 2006, 09:46 AM
LOL

The way he flails around they could've also done it to smack my ***** up from Prodigy.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 13th, 2006, 10:52 AM
What a smacktard hahahahaha!

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 13th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Rook, this is the kind of preacher that was at my friend's church where everyone fell out but he and I....it was really funny/

LA_MERC_Spark
December 13th, 2006, 01:21 PM
LMAO... really is sad when you see how many people are involved...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 13th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Yea,,, Just goes to show you how weak minded masses are,,, I mean crap... who are these fools and where the He!! do they come from.

Daedelus
December 14th, 2006, 12:36 PM
haha i seen this guy before on tv doing his healing stuff like that.makes me wonder though i also see a guy on discovery channel or one of thos type channles that a CHI master and kung fu guy he can harvest the chi energy around people adn it showed him like doing a fire ball/dragon ball z type manuver and was hitting guys (in fung fu fight)attacking him and he was blasting them with chi from a couple feet away adn knocking them out(oh and hes a white guy too) and it showed him have a group of like 8 people stand in single file line with there hands on the shoulders of the person in front of them. and he came in behind and with-out touching them he pulled them all back and made them fall over from behind. he was laughing and telling a story about he did this in line at a star bucks adn people where freaked out and didnt know what happened but he knew and chuckled to him self. amazing
i wonder if this evangilist has something similar. where he harnesses chi but he calls it something diffrent?
oh good video too goes great with the song.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 14th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Nawww... I think hes just got a bunch of stupid sheep looking for a miracle.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==