PDA

View Full Version : Intro and LAN Party

Goat
November 30th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Hello,

I am Troyd "Goat" Sanchez. I play Counter Strike Souce and BF2 mostly. I play with www.othgaming.com. Most of our members are from the Baton Rouge area. Do you guys have a CAL team?

I also run a LAN party in Baton Rouge, LA. I am holding BRL Frag Fest III on January 13, 2007. It will be a one day event from 10am-8pm. There will be a 1v1 Quake 4 tournament and a 3v3 Counter Strike Source tournament. As well as dedicated servers for BF2, Quake 4 and UT2004. You can get more information about this event at www.batonrougelan.com

I will drop by your CS server to frag with you guys next time I am on.

-Troyd

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 30th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Hey Goat...welcome to the forums. We have quite a few members from the BR/NOLA area. You just missed a LAN in NOLA, actually, by about 2 months.

Goat
December 1st, 2006, 07:46 AM
I was unable to attend the NOLA LAN, but I am pretty sure I will make the next one. Looks like a lot of fun.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 1st, 2006, 07:57 AM
Hey Goat. I play a ton of BF2. I'd love to make a Baton Rouge Lan that we didn't have to setup. I'll check the web page. I live right near Mobile Alabama so Stick Red is only about a 3 hour drive. Sounds fun. I'm from Louisiana. Good to see you on the forums. Check out our teamspeak server and get in and play. We had a BF2 server but let it go as the clan wsa so diverse with CS, WOW, BF2, FF, DOD, Quake, UT, etc tec etc . See you around.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 1st, 2006, 08:02 AM
LMFAO, did anyone check out the pics of Goats BRL 2. Looks erily similar to all our NOLA LANS (Even in a days Inn) with only one exception. I don't see all the beer and bourbon bottles laying around, LMFAO. LA_MERC NOLA LANS roxor. Hurrah for the brotherhood.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 1st, 2006, 10:12 AM
Yeah, I'm right here in BR but I haven't played any CS in a while. Me sux pretty bad now at CS.

I will play some BF2 though!

LA_MERC_Spark
December 1st, 2006, 12:52 PM
Current Members

* Bo (Bonsai)
* Bill (WormFood)
* Jack (FragFood)
* James (Sparky) <------heh... what are the odds
* Jay (FishFood)
* Randall (Death)
* Todd (BusaKap)
* Jacob (Chowmeing)
* Kevin (GreaseSpot)
* Tucker (Cromer)
* Brian
* John (Zergling)
* Joel (MeanMrMustang)
* Dane (Stain)
* Kevin (Quanpow)
* Troyd (Laeritides)
* Jeremy (Viablades)
* Bobby (DeathDevil)

Goat
December 1st, 2006, 02:00 PM
Do you guys play special forces or regular? I will jump in Team Speak next time I am on, I also may bring a few more BF2 players with me if that is ok.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 5th, 2006, 10:06 AM
lol so true James...another spark...hahah

Man that sounds like fun, unfortunately that is my little girls 3rd birthday weekend, and the wife will have me shackled, but I will try to make the next one no doubt.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 5th, 2006, 02:34 PM
I will know for sure after the Christmas Holidays but right now I'm thinking I'll make the LAN Troyd. Get on out teamspeak server when you can and bring some BF2 players. WE had 12 of us on last night owning.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 5th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Freaky that they have a James that goes by Sparky and we got a James that goes by Spark. Is twilight zone music playing at anyone else's office right now.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 5th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Oh and BTW yes we do play special forces too. Most of us have Euro and Armored too.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 5th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Some of us have Minesweeper too...yeah...I know you're impressed...

;-)

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 5th, 2006, 03:03 PM
I have 3-D Pinball... and I cheat when I play it

Goat
December 6th, 2006, 08:07 AM
LOL! LaTech, I think we should get a weekly game of minesweeper going!

[OTH]-Zergling
January 22nd, 2007, 08:17 AM
I see you guys have a CS Source server - I'll try to jump on this week and let you slap me around. I'll probably have on the tag from our CAL-O team though (Ultimate Gaming).

LA_MERC_DocSparky
February 10th, 2007, 10:30 AM
I'm the James named Sparky in OTH. I had to change my normal username to DocSparky since there are so many Sparkys around. Pretty crazy how common it is.

Last night I saw your BF2 squad play SF on one of the servers last night. It looked like you guys were kicking tail and taking names. Since a lot of our BF2 have taken a leave of absence, I've been looking to find a crew to hang out with on the servers.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 10th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Welcome... Squad play is our forte... Join us in our TS server.

See you in the game!

the noxious
February 11th, 2007, 12:14 AM
jeeze alot more people from BR than i thought.
i am from brusly, which is right across the river from BR.
I live in ruston now, but I might make another trip back home, for a LAN party.
Hell, the only reason I know people from Ruston is because of LAN parties lol.

Rollout
February 11th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Cooll!! New meat:)

Welcome!!!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 11th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Cooll!! New meat:)

Welcome!!!!

LOL!! (Total Posts: 48 )

What the hell are you talking about??? YOU'RE STILL NEW MEAT!! :stick

Now do some PT and when you've knocked that out.... DO SOME MORE..... :devil

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 11th, 2007, 05:51 PM
LOL.. Give the guy a hard time why dont you... :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 11th, 2007, 08:12 PM
-Zergling']I see you guys have a CS Source server - I'll try to jump on this week and let you slap me around. I'll probably have on the tag from our CAL-O team though (Ultimate Gaming).

Sorry for the tardiness on this thread. I was in the middle of restoring a freakin' old house at the time. I will try to be on the CS Servers more often now. Also I am looking to go to a day job again, which means a lot more nights of playing. Welcome OTH, and have fun shooting me.

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 12th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Welcome James, join in teamspeak at Addy: www.lamerc.com password: letmein

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 12th, 2007, 11:54 AM
LOL!! (Total Posts: 48 )

What the hell are you talking about??? YOU'RE STILL NEW MEAT!! :stick

Now do some PT and when you've knocked that out.... DO SOME MORE..... :devil

LMFAO. David is right Chris. Although you have massed a ton of hours in play time you're still a little green under the wing on posts, hehehehe. But keep at it buddy. It's not like you have to work or anything (Lucky Punk).

LA_MERC_DocSparky
February 12th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Thanks Mike and thanks everyone for the welcome. Mike, I just noticed that you are about to hit that 50k mark. That's a tough slog to make from 20k-50k.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 12th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Thanks Mike and thanks everyone for the welcome. Mike, I just noticed that you are about to hit that 50k mark. That's a tough slog to make from 20k-50k.

Funny thing for Mike though, is he's been in the 48 thousand range for almost 6 months now. He may be too far out of practice that 50K may be more difficult for him to get than he remebers. Plus the fact you have to actually play the game now to get there. :stick

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 12th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Yeah James...those pesky MMORPG's keep getting in the way. At one time I far out distanced Andyconda, ex, goose( oh that hurts just writing that a nub passed me :p:) but I will get there!!!! I think I was the first one to achieve that rank, besides Biggs, and then BS... jetted by me after Katrina, then Target....
I had it planned to finish this weekend then...there were Dragons that had to be killed. I will make it this week!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 12th, 2007, 03:57 PM
I had it planned to finish this weekend then...there were Dragons that had to be killed. I will make it this week!!

Don't you really mean PIXEY DUST to be SPREAD????

LA LA LA LLALALLALAL... *more SKIPPING* LALALALLA :stick

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 12th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Don't you really mean PIXEY DUST to be SPREAD????

LA LA LA LLALALLALAL... *more SKIPPING* LALALALLA :stick

LMFAO!!!

Pwent!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==