PDA

View Full Version : New Players!

Chi_Townz
November 27th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Id like to introduce 2 new BF2 players.

Im trying to get them in the forums, but if any one sees....
KomodoChicago
or
RocksteadyRhyno
on TS, they are my friends from work.

I have been requested that they get a few prctice runs on an empty server though...just to get the feel of things.

Thanks All!

emt736
November 27th, 2006, 04:08 PM
welcome guys im sort of new myself. :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 27th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Woot... Hell let'em jump right into the mix... I did... And everyone just ignored me until a figured our who the enemy was..

OK, OK, Im still working on that part, but hey, they should fit right in :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 27th, 2006, 04:11 PM
welcome guys im sort of new myself. :)

Naw, your not a Newbie anymore, we know who you are... LOL On second thought, OK... Your still a Nubblet, but we do know who you are..:)

Chi_Townz
November 27th, 2006, 04:25 PM
:banned

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 27th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Always a good idea to have fresh meat around, better for the stats padding.

Welcome guys I'm sure you'll be better than Chi in no time.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 27th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Now you guys have new target....I mean, padawans!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 28th, 2006, 07:10 AM
The more the merrier. Get them on the forums and get them in the game. There's now substitute for the real thing. They will learn more faster if you let them squad up with us. I'm not sure if you noticed but as long as I'm with my MERC peeps I don't mind losing. Tell them to join up and squad up. Its the only way to play. Komo and Rhino. Yeah, those sound like future suckers, I mean mercs. lol.

SweetGirL
November 28th, 2006, 08:10 PM
as long as I'm with my MERC peeps I don't mind losing

Umm, are you sayin' we're a bunch of losers?!! http://www.myspacesmilies.com/smilies/fighting0050.gif lol

Why send these nubs to an empty server?! I'm a girl and "I" didn't even pu*sy out that way! haha Oh well, whatever works for 'em. "Howdy and Welcome" to them both if they make it to the forums!

Chi_Townz
November 29th, 2006, 05:30 AM
I was thinking to show them the rope a little first... But your right, I jummped in right away and look at me now
http://missions.blogsome.com/images/doh.jpg

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==