PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday sales

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 21st, 2006, 11:12 AM
Just saw that Best Buy will have BF2142 for $24.99 Fri and Sat.
Also NWN2 is available for $25 for any RPG D&D fans out there... good pricess for 2 nice games.

I did notice they are selling a Radeon X1600 512Mb card in either AGP or PCI Exp for $99 not to shabby if you need an upgrade.

Anyone else see or hear of anything else?

LA_MERC_goose
November 21st, 2006, 11:15 AM
www.bfads.net

LA_MERC_Wetzny
November 21st, 2006, 11:30 AM
Doode stop trying to convert us to 2142 or MMORPG'S. We are satisfied with Vanilla BF2, as a matter of fact we often have FUN playing it. :tosser

As far as NWNII I've read the goings on over at TgZ (and those doodes have all drank the kool-aid of NWNII) and they say it blows. Something about magic fairy spellcasting pixie dust troll won't fly and cast spells on the evil witch of the west, or something like that. So if you are interested Ivan has created a new NWNI campaign, (I went in and poked fun at the girlz, needless to say Ivan got pissed and blasted my post and pinned his storyline to prevent further mocking) so get over to TgZ before all the "good" roles are gone! ;)

Wetz

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 21st, 2006, 04:27 PM
Anyone else see or hear of anything else?

I refuse to answer on grounds it may incriminate me :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 21st, 2006, 04:27 PM
goose the ad on bfads.net for Best Buy is not the correct ad - it was changed since the leak...let's just say the leaked ad was "not complete".

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 21st, 2006, 04:51 PM
looks like the full ad is on bestbuy.com now.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==