PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Aldrin still has the right hook

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
November 21st, 2006, 09:11 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mQKxAqpjroo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mQKxAqpjroo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 21st, 2006, 10:36 AM
LMFAO, popped by an old man. That guy is going to have ego issues. Way to go Buzz. LOL.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 21st, 2006, 10:42 AM
Note to self. Don't tell Buzz he didn't walk on the moon or call him a coward and a liar.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 21st, 2006, 11:17 AM
hahaha...pwned!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 21st, 2006, 01:43 PM
Thats old school,
the problem with the world today is these pansys who think that its there God given right to get in someones face, and ridicule them without suffering the conceqences of ones actions.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 21st, 2006, 03:44 PM
Thats old school,
the problem with the world today is these pansys who think that its there God given right to get in someones face, and ridicule them without suffering the conceqences of ones actions.

Amen Brotha, someone gets all in my grill calling me a coward and a liar is fixin to get his ass whooped. Kinda reminds me of someone who got a CB waved in his face this weekend, cough cough, sound familiar Dirge. LMFAO. You should have pulled a Buzz Aldrin on that biotch. LOL.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
November 21st, 2006, 04:15 PM
And there was that dude who was talking out of his ear about my wife a few weeks ago, forceing me to go over the table and drop him like a used condom... Not my most proud moment but it felt REAL REAL good.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 21st, 2006, 04:19 PM
']And there was that dude who was talking out of his ear about my wife a few weeks ago, forceing me to go over the table and drop him like a used condom... Not my most proud moment but it felt REAL REAL good.

What!!?? I must of missed this little piece of history?? Story please?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
November 21st, 2006, 04:23 PM
What!!?? I must of missed this little piece of history?? Story please?

I'll fill you in on TS later tonight. I told this story the next day on the shoutbox. You must have been "under the weather" that day.

Chi_Townz
November 21st, 2006, 09:01 PM
Naw, Wetz I missed it too... let it spill bro!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==