PDA

View Full Version : Challenge To LA_MERC

Silent_Killer
November 11th, 2006, 10:09 PM
look i dont know if alot of yall still play Counter Strike Source but i am Clan Corridinator ( insert nub jokes here) for my clan Legion of Pain . we just started . but we have a server
(68.102.40.112:27015) I was wondering if u guys would be interested in a Scrimmage versus my Clan LoP. if yall dont i understand but since i grew up here i though i would give yall the oppertuninty to Scrim ur old buddy Silent_Killer and see how far i have come from the nub i once was. I'd Love to Scrimm with yall and would also see if u guys could help me with a few things on our server like making our own sounds like NUB and stuff/.

i appriciate yall concidering it,

David Morales

[LoP] Azeroth

:outta:

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 12th, 2006, 06:43 AM
Well, you may have more luck getting a game together in BF2, we dont have many guys playing CS, anymore...
" I cant belive I just typed that "

Glad to here you got yourself a Source server, I may have to pop in sometime and check it out. As far as getting sound mods in Source, I would google it. their has got to be some articles and tools out there to do just that.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
November 12th, 2006, 10:25 AM
I'm in for a BF2 match, like the Dog said we're a little more active there.

Chi_Townz
November 12th, 2006, 05:11 PM
yeh, what he said...

Silent_Killer
November 13th, 2006, 12:51 AM
ahh well we play Css , not BF2 just thoguh id see if i could get a few of ya to come play us but ok nvm thanks anyways

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 13th, 2006, 05:10 AM
Hey, S/K.. I tried your Ip address, its not working for me.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 14th, 2006, 12:18 AM
I will try to play some on your server. I am just wrapped up in house restoration at the moment. I will upload Source again.

Silent_Killer
November 14th, 2006, 01:42 PM
ahh the reason server aint up yellow is because we are working on it gettin it fixed the way we want my Clan Leader has a T3 line he runs it through from work and we are workin on Puttin everything we want on it not to mention acqurieing a Deathmatch server and a Official Scrim server lol ill let yall know all Ips and stuff when we get em up and runnin o btw if anyone can help me with uploading our own sounds and stuff that would be great

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==