PDA

View Full Version : Dave's Insanity Hot Sauce

LA_MERC_Drax
November 7th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Had a drop of this on a french fry while i was in Knoxville for the LSU/ TN game, and this stuff is rediculous! Mouth burned for about 30 minutes straight, sucking down lemon wedges and killing beers to kill the burn. My cousin and friend that put more than a drop on theirs were in tears for several minutes after. This stuff just doesn't have flavor to it at all, taste like putting matches out on your tongue. The waitress chick said it was extremely hot and they rarely serve it, I've heard rumors of them putting mace in the hot sauce to spice it up.

My final verdict is: Dave should have this stuff poured in his pee hole.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 7th, 2006, 09:14 AM
That stuff is awesome. I had some Dave's Total Insanity Hot Sauce while eating lunch in Maryland once...was the BEST stuff ever as far as heat with a good flavor...good stuff

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 7th, 2006, 09:25 AM
My final verdict is: Dave should have this stuff poured in his pee hole.

And have his girlfriend/wife suck it back out.

LA_MERC_Drax
November 7th, 2006, 09:48 AM
That stuff is awesome. I had some Dave's Total Insanity Hot Sauce while eating lunch in Maryland once...was the BEST stuff ever as far as heat with a good flavor...good stuff

Tech, we must be talking about two different hot sauces, cause this stuff didn't have a flavor at all, just burn.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 7th, 2006, 09:51 AM
Hmm...black bottle? Or black lable, rather?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 7th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Drax, I'm with Tech on this - you are a wuss - I've had this stuff on a dare, and on a bet -for the bet - it's really not THAT hot...lol.

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 7th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Oh damn Drax... I thought you were from Louisiana and you have someone from SC callin you out?

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 7th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Beer does not help the burning sensation that comes from spices. Its a myth. Cajuns just enjoy beer while cooking/eating spicy foods

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 7th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Beer does not help the burning sensation that comes from spices. Its a myth. Cajuns just enjoy beer while cooking/eating spicy foods
Myth you say? I beg to differ.. the more you drink... the less you feel. He just wasn"t drinking enough.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 7th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Milk is what you need to drink. The Capsaicin in the sauce (the hot stuff) is best fought with milk over cokes (REALLY bad) and beer (pretty bad too). Water....hah...that does nothing.

LA_MERC_Drax
November 7th, 2006, 04:19 PM
For killing the seasoning (either in your mouth or on your hands) lemons do wonders, the lemon juice just has a way of gettin it off. And for you "calling me out", im not sure what bottle it came from or whatever, they just brought it out in a little cup. They said 2 people have had it before that she has served, one EMS came and got ( he had it on his hands and touched areas he shouldn't have), the other was a homeless man someone payed 20 bucks to eat him, im guessing they found him an in alley somewhere blowing it up. I can take some of the hottest stuff you wanna throw at me(i can eat the blazing wings at buffalo wild wings, thought i do tend to drink faster with them), this stuff was not edible on food. PERIOD.

By the way, the name of the place was Urban Bar in downtown knoxville.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 7th, 2006, 06:16 PM
bah too much capsacin is a bad thing. Heat should be an after flavor, not a lead player. It should tickle the tongue after the food is being chewed. Prime example is the use of cayenne in gumbos and jambalayas.

Corona
November 9th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Drax at urban bar... i know the owner.. used to work for him he also owns the melting pot below urban... used to get wasted may-ah-times down there w00t..

-Corona

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==