PDA

View Full Version : Naked Man Arrested for Concealed Weapon

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 4th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Nov 4, 12:41 AM EST

Naked Man Arrested for Concealed Weapon

EL CERRITO, Calif. (AP) -- A man was arrested on suspicion of carrying a concealed weapon after police found him outdoors - naked - and he told them he had a tool in his rectum, authorities said.

The man was lying on a tree stump, masturbating beside a nature path, near a Bay Area Rapid Transit station Thursday, police said.

John Sheehan, 33, of Pittsburg, was initially arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure. But when asked whether he was carrying anything police should know about, Sheehan mentioned the tool, said El Cerrito Detective Cpl. Don Horgan.

"You can't get much more concealed than that," Horgan said.

Officers drew their weapons and firefighters were called to the scene. Sheehan removed a 6-inch metal awl wrapped in black electrical tape without incident.

Sheehan, who was paroled from state prison last week, was then booked into jail on suspicion of parole violations, indecent exposure and one felony count of possessing a concealed weapon.

"When you're talking about an awl or an ice pick and you're dealing with somebody who's fresh out of prison, it's a weapon. That's a stabbing instrument," Horgan said.

It was not immediately clear what Sheehan was on parole for. A person answering the phone at the jail Friday night did not know whether Sheehan had a lawyer.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
November 4th, 2006, 01:09 PM
wtf is wrong with some people geez...lmao

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 4th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Uhhhh.... Prison will take weired people and make then even worse.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 4th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Pretty funny but I especially like the intial arrest. "Intially arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure." Uhhh, if he' naked where exactly was the suspicion? They weren't sure if he had on invisible clothes? WTF?

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 4th, 2006, 03:30 PM
OMG ROFLMAO!!!!

This is like the bad version of that magic trick girl!

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 4th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Of course he was jerking the chicken, I would have said " yes I have two weapons! one in the front & one in the rear!" hahaha

Of course, some consider me to have a weapon in the rear! lol :doh

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 6th, 2006, 06:38 AM
LMAO....

LA_MERC_johncst
November 6th, 2006, 12:03 PM
when life is bad it's bad

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==