PDA

View Full Version : NOLA LAN 3 Updates

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 21st, 2006, 12:38 PM
Can one of you guys give some dibs on what's going down. For the poor few that couldn't make it a brief whats going on from time to time would be nice. Throw the dog a bone.

LA_MERC_Spark
October 21st, 2006, 01:02 PM
well.... its more like the FEW that did make and the MANY that haven't >.> We just got done with a good CSS session. Last night was highlighted by Reed standing in for Andy. He was VERY drunk and ready to whip the crap out of some chinamen. He ended up only snatching a case of their beer which we are currently enjoying ... even if it is BudLight >< Most of last night was spent playing WoW and FFXI. We did hit up some BF2142. I spent part of the night wondering why the hell I went through the effort of having this thing when only 8 people will actually show up. Mike S mia, Andy.......BIG mia, Nutria mia, drax mia, sweets..... dunno she called and said she miised the flight because her son was sick and she'd be here today...good news is she said it wasn't serious... so he'll be ok.. still no word. BS on the way maybe, all others? I dunno... just not sure I'm gonna be involved with something like this again. Though I gotta say.. we are having a good time as always and I'm sure it will get better as the b33rs go down. I'll update as more people show.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
October 21st, 2006, 01:05 PM
If ya drink till your seeing double that will give ya 16 people :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 21st, 2006, 02:18 PM
If ya drink till your seeing double that will give ya 16 people :)

LOL, James will drink enough to see triple.
What did the silly little chinaman do to enrage Reed.

LA_MERC_BS
October 21st, 2006, 03:05 PM
I'm still trying to leave town to head that way. The guy that was supposed to take call out had a kid thing go on. So I'm stuck on call. I'm trying to work my way over there though.

LA_MERC_Heater
October 21st, 2006, 07:15 PM
I hope your all having alot of fun,and i wish i could be there to see everyone.Keep the updates coming!!!Later all

LA_MERC_Spark
October 22nd, 2006, 09:40 AM
Well...here it is.. the Sunday morning after. We made our regular visit to the local h00ters for wings last night after finishing off the case of b33r Reed snacthed from the dreaded chinamen. Then on to the sav-a-center for more brews. Played a lot of 1.6... tjungle with low grav, scoutsknives low grave...a little dust and iceworldx....It was kick arse with plenty of jawing.. We also hit up Source and the AWSOME third party mod for Source called Hidden. Oh yeah...did i mention we got more brews? lol! Well at about 4 am I woke up and thought I had broked something importanat and the end was near. ... I was praying for it to be over soon... however after a quick trip to the john things seem to sort themeselves out... Dirge on the other hand seems to have hit a wall.... or maybe the wall hit him..lol! All i know is he has packed is rig up and fled the scene. MAN DOWN!

So... another Merc LAN almost over and done with. It wasn't the biggest LAN we've ever had, but i gotta tell you.. we did a lot of gaming and had a great time. Thanks to everyone that managed to make it. Thanks to everyone that didn't but still managed to throw in some funds. Last but not least thanks to a few of my Merc brothers that put in a LOT extra in order to help spread the cost out.... esp drifter who came out of pocket with $145 bones.

SweetGirL
October 25th, 2006, 06:44 AM
Wow! What a great time! My thanks to everyone! Thanks to those that got me there, thanks to my roomies Darren and Lancer, thanks to James for the airport rides, and thanks to Sean for sharing your place and adorable boys with me. Oh and thanks to the Hooters chick that gave me the free shirt! lol I can't wait for our next trip to Hooters! woohoo! http://www.myspacedev.com/img/smilies/happy/happy0167.gif (http://www.myspacedev.com)*POST PICTURES, SPARK!!*

LA_MERC_Spark
October 25th, 2006, 07:05 AM
yeah yeah....forgot the camera at home again >.>

SweetGirL
October 26th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Sparkaroni!! Post those pics, boi!!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
October 26th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Where are the pics?

LA_MERC_Spark
October 26th, 2006, 10:54 PM
damn it! they are on the work rig... forgot to post em.... i'll do it mondy damn it! there's only like 4 pics n e way :D

LA_MERC_Drifter
October 27th, 2006, 07:28 AM
Spark I might be interested in the extra if you want to get rid of it.

LA_MERC_Spark
October 28th, 2006, 09:45 AM
extra what? lol!

SweetGirL
October 30th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Umm, pictures?????

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 30th, 2006, 02:30 PM
lol, James drinks a lot Sam so you'll have to be patient with him.

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 30th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Pictures! What pictures? I didn't see any camera.

SweetGirL
October 30th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Pictures! What pictures? I didn't see any camera.

@ Hooters, dude....when I was the Chick Magnet! lol Damn, I love their coleslaw, btw!

LA_MERC_Spark
October 30th, 2006, 09:13 PM
didnt work today....

SweetGirL
November 1st, 2006, 02:34 PM
If I don't see some of those lan pictures, imma scream! I miss you guys (and the gorgeous Robyn) so much!!!!

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 1st, 2006, 02:40 PM
I told you there wasn't any cameras.. you were drunk.

SweetGirL
November 1st, 2006, 02:47 PM
I told you there wasn't any cameras.. you were drunk.

Dude, Sparkalicious brought his camera to Hooters, and we had that chicka take some pictures of us. I was standing behind Robby rubbing my "hands" on his back while Reed looked on in jealousy. lol YOU, Nooch, were in the pictures!!!!!!

BTW, you can't get drunk off of a side coleslaw and 6 crackers!!!

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 1st, 2006, 02:58 PM
at your size you could get drunk just smellin alcohol.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 1st, 2006, 03:27 PM
at your size you could get drunk just smellin alcohol.

LMAO... Sounds like my kind of Woman, Size wise I mean... :)
"Its not like im lookin for a cheap drunk or anything like that"

_

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 1st, 2006, 03:45 PM
"Its not like im lookin for a cheap drunk or anything like that"[/I]

_

And why not, Cheap drunks are great.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
November 1st, 2006, 04:36 PM
How about... Just hot and drunk? I'll take two.

SweetGirL
November 1st, 2006, 06:31 PM
Geez, too fat or too thin! Always bytchin' about my size! *smacks the Nooch* I think I'm actually thick in some areas - very hourglass shaped - or maybe I'm just foolin' myself.

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 1st, 2006, 06:44 PM
Fat? You changed your clothes right next to me and I didnt see anything fat.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 1st, 2006, 06:50 PM
hahaha back rub at hooters... ahhhh

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 1st, 2006, 08:27 PM
Fat? You changed your clothes right next to me and I didnt see anything fat.

Now Where the hell was the damm camera then!!!!

SweetGirL
November 1st, 2006, 08:51 PM
I didn't know anyone was lookin'. Sorry 'bout that.

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 1st, 2006, 09:24 PM
You were in a room full of guys and you took off yer clothes.. you actually think no one saw?

LA_MERC_Spark
November 2nd, 2006, 07:13 AM
yeah...lmao..nublet :D

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 2nd, 2006, 07:19 AM
LMAO, See, I told you drunk women roxor.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 2nd, 2006, 08:20 AM
na man.... that was sober behavior.... I can't imagine if she were drunk!

LA_MERC_Spark
November 2nd, 2006, 08:25 AM
Here are the pics. Finally back to work. Gawd damn arm tried to rot off on me, but I think the worst is over now.... I hope :)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
November 2nd, 2006, 09:11 AM
I'm not complaining or nothing, but FOUR photo's is all you got? Now lets see the drunk ones and the shots of someone kyping the Asians brewski's. And whoever the blond is she's HOTTER THAN DONUT GREASE!:foshizzle :kiss ;)

LA_MERC_Spark
November 2nd, 2006, 10:02 AM
']I'm not complaining or nothing, but FOUR photo's is all you got? yes you are :twak It was hard enought to remember to take those four!

']whoever the blond is she's HOTTER THAN DONUT GREASE! LMAO Sweets has another fan boy :D

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 2nd, 2006, 12:11 PM
SAM, you're looking good as always. Can't believe I missed you stripping down at Hooters. As if I didn't feel ****ty enough for getting grounded this last LAN. Crap.

SweetGirL
November 2nd, 2006, 12:52 PM
What a hot lookin' group! Woot! Thanks, James, for posting!

Hell, Wetzny, NONE of us remembered to even BRING a camera. I was lucky to remember to pack extra undies and my toothbrush! (Thanks for the sweet compliment! *hugz*)

Andy, my dear love, you were missed. Hopefully you won't be sent to timeout in the corner next lan.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==