PDA

View Full Version : OMFG, Southpark on WOW

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 5th, 2006, 08:06 AM
Someone has got to get that eopisode and post it here. Did anyone see that. I got it on TIVO and watched it becuase Wetzny told me about it. LMFAO. That is some funny arse shiotz. You see that guys and you'll think twice before WOWing it up. LOL.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 5th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Can't breathe!

MAKE LOVE NOT WARCRAFT!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 5th, 2006, 08:18 AM
Tears in eyes, can't work. People are staring.

Here's Kenny hard at WOW

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 5th, 2006, 08:28 AM
OMFG. I laughed so hard.

"I must have the sword of a thousand thruths", LMFAO
or better yet
"Everybody knows Stans Dad is a noob, you can't be a human hunter and carry a shield"

LMFAO, by far the best sothpark I've ever seen.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 5th, 2006, 08:41 AM
If you have it on Tivo, why not post it for everyone else to see?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 5th, 2006, 08:41 AM
When Cartman called "Mom!! TOILET!!!" and pooped from the chair.... I fell on the floor!! Get it on to this site!

Wetz

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 5th, 2006, 08:46 AM
Sorry Toby, I've been trying for a year now to transfer TIVO to my computer and it ain't easy. If you can figure out a way I'll be more than glad to upload it to the site. Oh yeah I forgot that part, LMFOA

MOM Toilet!

ROTFLMFAO

LA_MERC_Drax
October 5th, 2006, 09:04 AM
MOM, more hotpockets! I saw it, and was playing wow at the same time, if that makes it worse...it was funny as hell.

LA_MERC_Onji
October 5th, 2006, 09:06 AM
i'll have it in about an hour, then i'll upload

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 5th, 2006, 09:09 AM
i'll have it in about an hour, then i'll upload

Dude you're DA MAN! :flowers

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 5th, 2006, 09:24 AM
Onji has ALWAYS been the man...

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
October 5th, 2006, 09:44 AM
I watched it after I got done working last night. That was some funny ****e!

So how many Mercs play WOW? :)
I liked it when Butters shows up as the same dwarf as Cartman. And the whole toilet thing was just too damn funny, "Oh thats a big boy."

ROFL!!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 5th, 2006, 09:49 AM
heh yeah I didn't watch it live because I was playing Wow...

LA_MERC_johncst
October 5th, 2006, 09:56 AM
what happen to my link

LA_MERC_Onji
October 5th, 2006, 10:14 AM
ok here we go:

<a href="http://www.lamerc.com/users/onji/South.Park.S10E08.DSR.XviD-NoTV.avi">South.Park.S10E08.DSR.XviD-NoTV.avi</a>
Right-click - save target as

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 5th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Audio only for me...????

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 5th, 2006, 11:13 AM
D/Leding now. Onji You are the man..LOL

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 5th, 2006, 11:14 AM
']Audio only for me...????

The player your using probly does not support the AVI. Formate the video is in.

LA_MERC_Onji
October 5th, 2006, 11:15 AM
']Audio only for me...????

go get divx http://download.divx.com/divx/DivXInstaller.exe

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 5th, 2006, 11:46 AM
OMG that is good stuff.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 5th, 2006, 11:54 AM
LMFAO... Thats some funny Ares Shait...!

OK, Now that we've killed him what do we do... Now we can play....LOL

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 5th, 2006, 12:22 PM
I watched it at lunch. heheheh wait a sec, i need to go to the bathroom... k back

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 5th, 2006, 12:37 PM
LIVE TO WIN!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 5th, 2006, 12:44 PM
I watched it at lunch. heheheh wait a sec, i need to go to the bathroom... k back

LMFAO, Yeah, NO AFK needed there, LOL.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
October 5th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Andy, TiVo has transfer capabilities built into it. it's called TiVo2Go (http://www.tivo.com/4.9.4.1.asp). I've been using it for over a year to transfer movies and shows to my PC.

that southpark was funny as hell. didn't see the whole thing, Toby showed me some bits and pieces though.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 5th, 2006, 02:27 PM
tivo2go does not work with DirecTv

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
October 5th, 2006, 02:42 PM
You sure the new version and last firmware update didn't activate it? I'm prety sure they said TiVo2Go works with all TiVo services except S3.

If it doesn't work, and if you really want it....buy a small 40GB tivo for $49 and put it in your bedroom or wherever. You don't even need to pay the additional $6.95 a month for it if you don't want to use it for recording. Just transfer recorded items from your DirecTV TiVo to your stand alone TiVo, then use TiVo2Go. This would also let you watch recorded shows on another TV in the house.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 5th, 2006, 02:57 PM
The problem is that DirectTv has severed its ties with Tivo and doesn't really support the Tivo functionality any. In fact, Directivos have the USB port locked, so you can't connect your tivo to your network. also, the directivo won't display the tivo number you need to activate the tivo2go. It pisses me off, but I'm stuck with it becuase I have the 250 GB HD-DirecTivo

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 5th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Yeap, what Robby said. My only solution is a stand alone DVD recorder for my system. I can play my saved TIVO and record straight to a DVD then put the DVD in my computer and rip it and break it down there. Problem occurs that its usually 200 for a decent DVD burner.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
October 5th, 2006, 03:41 PM
not to mention that would be a pain in the ass and time consuming.

Can't you just get a different DVR? or attatch the incoming signal to a HTPC?

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 5th, 2006, 03:59 PM
http://www.9thtee.com/tivo-ptvnet.htm

http://www.weethet.nl/english/tivo_dtv2_hacksleeper.php

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 6th, 2006, 07:32 AM
I did the sleeper hack on my old directivo box, and it worked... kinda. It was still a mjor pain in the ass to use because you have to telnet into the box, its slow, etc.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 6th, 2006, 07:38 AM
Crap, I may just have to buy a better DVR. I need to step up and get an HDTV and DVR that will do 1080p any way. Why you ask. Becuase its there.

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 6th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Andy, no do not do it...it is a trap...well especially since your tv can not do 1080p.
well maybe it is new TV time as well?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 6th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Andy, no do not do it...it is a trap...well especially since your tv can not do 1080p.
well maybe it is new TV time as well?

That's........why...........I...........said...... ...........new HDTV as well.............Mike, you feeling ok buddy. I'm well aware that my current 61" DLP HDTV is only capable of 1080i.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 6th, 2006, 10:32 AM
Okay Andy, you want Quad SLI & a DVR which you can't utilize, but you won't upgrade to 6mbps ADSL? huh?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 6th, 2006, 12:02 PM
No Sir, I told you I was. I'm doing ti as I type. 6 Meg is sweet. Must have now that the woman is doing online stuff too.

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 6th, 2006, 06:18 PM
is ti an ancient martial arts?!?!?

LA_MERC_johncst
October 6th, 2006, 09:31 PM
wrong thread for this

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 6th, 2006, 11:15 PM
&*% &*%&^* ((*(_*( $ # ^%$^% _ )(*_)_() $ BBBBBBBBBB &* )*(&^ &^ )*&^(&$ *&^$* bbbbbbbbbbbbb

Omega_Prime
October 7th, 2006, 12:01 AM
i dont even play wow but omg that was some funny ****! i got dragged into today at work by some wow guys. if your a gamer you can see just how funny that **** is lol.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==