PDA

View Full Version : BF2 Addict on ABC..

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 25th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Wife swap has a BF2 loser on tonight!! WOW.... check it out. This dude is wack!!

Wetz

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 26th, 2006, 06:57 AM
what a freak..complete loser...lol

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
September 26th, 2006, 07:52 AM
I caught this thread right before it came on. I normally dont watch the show. I just sat there and shook mah head. I thought both families were to the extreme, between the two there is a nice middle ground. But yeah the gamer dad was way out there.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 26th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Not usually a show we watch, but when the dude was screaming at his wife “ I’m flying a chopper…bring me my dinner!” and then he’s yelling at his kid to “meet me at the east oilfields” it could only be one thing! BF2 baby!!!

So that’s what a typical BF2 freak looks like! I always thought they were bong-water-drinking-wasteoids-jobless-living-in-squalor!! Oh wait a minute, that freak was living in squalor! I wonder if he’s a leader of his clan? And what is his rank? Judging from the large amount trash, dirty laundry, pasty skin, uncut grass, disabled car in the driveway and LARGE black rings under his eyes, I would say he’s probably a Lieutenant General.

The great thing about that loser was, he made me look like a freaking ALL-STAR!! My **** is squared-up tight when compared to that idiot, my wife will now never say a word about a little gaming after seeing that “winner”. Then again, she did throw-out this tidbit “which one of your clan members most resembles that moron?” LOL!

Wetz

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 26th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Ahh that is easy...nah we have none of those...that I know of lol
I guess BS was the closest thing we could relate to :stick
j/k
freak'n hacker

LA_MERC_johncst
September 26th, 2006, 11:06 AM
good thing my wife did see that show

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 26th, 2006, 12:46 PM
I watched it last night too, kinda funny. I know I've told the wife and kids to hold on a minute before doing whatever but not for hours on end and day after day.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 26th, 2006, 01:13 PM
As the Mrs. said last night. The only reason to watch a show like that is too see how well adjusted your own children and marriage are.

Chi_Townz
September 27th, 2006, 01:04 PM
“which one of your clan members most resembles that moron?”

uhm...not me??LOL

Nice one Wetz!

Although I missed the show, I got the jist of it.

Now I figure as long as the kids are fed and chores are done, Im good to go right?

Right??

lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==