PDA

View Full Version : Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 4th, 2006, 06:20 AM
Steve Irwin...killed by a stingray....sad

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20349560-661,00.html

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 4th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Dude... That is sad,,, I had a lot of respect for what he did in conservartion efforts.

MAyby a little crazzy, but still a good fella... That is sad :(

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 4th, 2006, 08:17 AM
yeah he got annoying at time, but it's still sad news. in game in WoW last night, people were gathering in front of Ironforge for a moment of silence.

LA_MERC_Spark
September 4th, 2006, 10:00 AM
A stingray.... I mean... wtf? Of all things..... just sad :(

LA_MERC_johncst
September 4th, 2006, 02:39 PM
it's a sad sad day that this happend to him

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 5th, 2006, 09:11 AM
What are the odds. Sting Ray Barb to teh heart. That's some dog house luck right there. He was a good guy. Sorry to hear it. I know he caught hell after the incident feeding crocs with his baby in hand but the guy was fun to watch.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 5th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Should have stuck to cros and snakes and things...RIP Steve!

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 5th, 2006, 11:51 AM
I feel sorry for his family, man, what a way to go..ouch!

Daedelus
September 5th, 2006, 12:38 PM
sorry to see him go he was a great person and brought us alittle more in touch will animals that we did really know. some how i had a feelinghe wouldnt die of old age but rather thought one of his pets crocks would have gotten him. to sad he was around long enough to pass on his role to his son.

Cant remeber if i ever hear of a person getting barb'ed in the chest before never knew they had that much power. freak thing wow...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 5th, 2006, 04:30 PM
I think they said the Second ever report of death from Stingray.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 5th, 2006, 04:51 PM
I think they said the Second ever report of death from Stingray.

You know there is a very strange Irony in that...

I mean a guy who got hands on face to face with creatures that would kill you in a instance, but he never got hurt...

TO die from a Docile stingray.... and only the seconcd known death ???

IRONIC...

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 6th, 2006, 07:32 AM
I may have to curtail the swimming with the stingrays in the Cayman's for the next cruise...
:eek:

RIP to a pioneer...I mean how many wild kindom guys are out there now...I watch them all since they are high def, but when he came out it was something never seen before.

LA_MERC_Onji
September 6th, 2006, 02:15 PM
You have to watch this. Steve Irwin on Conan. Dont stop it, watch it to the end. man i was crying laughing:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kY5_Ti_dOa4"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kY5_Ti_dOa4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Daedelus
September 9th, 2006, 08:53 PM
says video no longer availible and when i clicked on it second time it took me to you tube web site and said video was removed because it was used / posted with out approval from NBC..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==