PDA

View Full Version : The site looks good guys

aCiD
August 29th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Havent been on this site in about forever. Got married and bought a house SO not much time to do anything - but i was at work one day and i thought i might look up this site again. It looks awesome. I know most of you dont remember who i am but i used to play here alot until i got sucked into a crazy canadians server joined them and i think everyone mostly died in our CS clan. Anyway props on the site. Be seeing ya.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 29th, 2006, 07:47 AM
yes Onji and Goose did a heeluva job, and are the studs that hold the madhouse together!

:blue:

LA_MERC_goose
August 29th, 2006, 08:20 AM
How the hell did he get out of Davy Jones' locker?

Wazzup Acid?

aCiD
August 29th, 2006, 10:11 AM
lol, been out, just not playing games and i started fishing every weekend that was alot more fun than World of Warcraft. I've also stoped playing that game and just been playing Madden 07 for the 360. SOOOO how have you guys been? I know i left on a pretty dumb arse note but i dont want you guys to stil hate me lol :P. Anyway once me and my wife move into our house this weekend ill get my internet back up and start playing some CS or keep on playing Madden. :nana

LA_MERC_goose
August 29th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Where's the house? I need a new target for egging .... ummm, would like to drop you a house warming gift. :D

I'm in the same boat really - internet connection is crap so I've been doing some woodworking, tile work and I've taken the boy child fishing a couple of times. Way more fun that getting chewed by the wife for playing video games :D

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 29th, 2006, 10:22 AM
most have moved on from CS, to BF2 or one of the many MMORPG's.
We do hae a core group trying to start up the old 1.6 server, so if interested please stop by.
yes Madden 07 is saweet!

aCiD
August 30th, 2006, 06:25 AM
yea i love me some madden :D
i got BF2 but i suck so bad at it i can only play when im drunk so i dont get as mad.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 30th, 2006, 07:10 AM
Wazzup acid, Long time no see :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 30th, 2006, 07:57 AM
aCiD']i got BF2 but i suck so bad at it i can only play when im drunk so i dont get as mad.

You mean you can play BF2 sober. Wow, I guess you do learn something new everyday. I know you left under some questionable circumstanves Acid but we're a fun clan that doesn't hold grudges or point fingers. We all make mistakes and as long as we learn something from them and develop into better men then it's worth the lesson. Remeber "When you loose, don't loose the lesson". or something like that. Good to see old faces around and if you want I can PM you our teamspeak info so you can play some BF2 with us. Individually we're were ok but when we squad up on use team speak and play as a group we're hard to beat. Come join the fold. PM me. Again, good to see you around.

Daedelus
August 30th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Hey good to see you again Acid used to love that avatar you had with that wicked looking chopper. congrates on getting married and the new house. Hope you stop by more often and drop some more details.
As for the BF2 it has a high learning curve and can be very frustating at first but once you get your rust off ya acid i think you be up to speed.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==