PDA

View Full Version : Tying The Knot

Crazy White Boy
August 10th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Well, My fiance and I are tying the knot. Just a little story of how we met, and ish, and then an invite to all who are local/care to drive a while to come.

I was roomating with this guy, and his girl always came over. One day she brought another girl over, and we all went to the lake. We talked a bit, and really hit it off. Of course I ran some good game :). Anyways, a few days later, I asked her on a date, & showed her a really good time. After a few months of dating, and spending alot of time together, she asked me to be her boyfriend. I said yes. And we have been at it for 2 years. A few months ago I asked her to marry me, and she said yes.

October 21, 2006, Brandy and I will be getting married at First Assembly of God in El Dorado, AR. If anyone needs info to get here, drop me a PM. If no one shows, that is fine, I know most of you are a ways away. Anyways, just thought I would announce this.

Here we are. So much in love :)

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/3254/bibbybrandy3wq.jpg

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 10th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Congrats to the both of you. May your future together be happy!

(if I were still living in Ruston, I would make it....it's a bit of a drive from Montana though!)

Latech

Crazy White Boy
August 10th, 2006, 09:29 PM
MT, cool man! I want to move to Seattle, she wants to move to MT, so we are settling for Shreveport, LOL.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 10th, 2006, 10:34 PM
super congtars man I wish I could be there. I'm very happy for you.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 10th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Oh, and remember to smile in your wedding pics.

Crazy White Boy
August 10th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the congratz. Eh, smile? I'll cheese a lil bit :).

LA_MERC_Spark
August 11th, 2006, 07:30 AM
lol! Grats my man.. I think... lol! *bitedust* hehehehe j/k

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==