PDA

View Full Version : Say a Prayer

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 7th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Hey Guys. I wanted to drop a line and tell everyone that my little brother Adrian was in a bad motorcycle crash yesterday. He was doing a wheelie at 100 mph and wiped out. He broke several ribs, an arm, leg, and wrist. Had a collapsed lung that they were able to reinflate and has fragments from his vertibrate and skull in his head that hemmoraged. He's stabalized and in ICU at the moment awaiting additional CAT scans so the neuorosurgeon can detrmine what to do about the fragments. Some of you older clan guys will remeber Adrian as UserOfIllusion in the cs days. I'll keep you gusy posted on his progress.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 7th, 2006, 10:25 AM
OMG man... :( Keep us posted Andy. Very sorry to hear it.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
August 7th, 2006, 10:36 AM
sorry to hear bro....I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

LA_MERC_Drax
August 7th, 2006, 11:22 AM
Thats horrible to hear andy, keep us posted on how he's doing.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 7th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Damn andy...all the positive thoughts I can muster are going that way (no longer the praying type...but it'll do for now)

Biggs
August 7th, 2006, 11:53 AM
gessh...good luck man

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 7th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers guys. They did a cat scan this morning but we don't have teh results yet. The Doctor expects they will have him in a HALO for 1 to 3 months. Hopefully thats the worst of it. Initial x-rays show he broke every rib on his left side along with a high break on the left femur and broke the left clavical and upper arm. Wrist too. He's pretty banged up but the doctors seem optimistic since his chest tube doesn't have any blood any it. Lung re inflated ok and he has very few external injuries. Again, thanks for the thoughts and prayers guys.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 7th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Wow man, that's crazy. Robyn and I are keeping User and your whole family in our thoughts.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 7th, 2006, 01:18 PM
damm....I'll pray for him Andy. Keep us updated man.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 7th, 2006, 01:19 PM
is he conscious?

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 7th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Definately be thinking about you and User Andy, I recall many an asswhopin at his hands.

LA_MERC_johncst
August 7th, 2006, 02:22 PM
hey andy I work in the OR my addvice is to ask lotts of questions ,like how long will it take how ,have him show you every thing he going to do , if you don't feel good about what he is going to do ask the hospitle for help . sorry to hear this hope its workes out

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 7th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Hope that CAT scan comes back negative. Praying for him and yall!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 7th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Wohoo Andy, man i sure hope he getts through it OK, I do remember UserofIllusion from the CS days, I did not Know that was your Brother.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 7th, 2006, 08:21 PM
bah get the halo on him and lets go to the blackjack table.

Keep us posted bro, Adrian is in our prayers.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 7th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Andy, You guys are in my prayers. Andrian has to get better so I have some to beat in fooshball.

I hope things continue to improve as it sounds like he is good hands with the doctors he has.

Also, he is no longer allowed on a motorcycle

-TgZ|-Pops
August 8th, 2006, 03:49 AM
Sorry to hear that man. My bro was in a similar situation 10 years ago when his front tire blew out at 70mph. He was a big meathead and came through it after a few weeks. I hope your bro gets better quick.

SweetGirL
August 8th, 2006, 08:06 AM
Hey, Andy - Sorry to hear about your brother. How is he doing now? Get well wishes to him.

LA_MERC_Temp
August 8th, 2006, 09:42 AM
damn man. sorry to hear that. he'll be in my prayers.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 16th, 2006, 08:12 AM
any updates?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 16th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Just hooked into this thread, very sorry to hear of your brothers injuries. Thoughts and prayers to all.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 16th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Andy, I am sorry to read about this. My family will keep him in our thoughts. Hopefully he is as strong as the man of twisted steel and no sex appeal ANDYCONDA. Keep a positive attitude through all of this, and keep what JohnCST said in the back of your mind. If something doesn't feel right ask about it. The doctors work for your family not the other way around. Again I hope all comes out okay and don't hesitate to ask for an ear, shoulder, or whatnot.

Robby

Crazy White Boy
August 16th, 2006, 08:34 PM
Prayers from cwb of course too. I remember him from the old CS days.

LA_MERC_Drifter
August 17th, 2006, 08:02 AM
Man, sorry to hear that Andy. I will keep ya'll in my thoughts and prayers.

Any news of late?

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 19th, 2006, 07:22 PM
hey andy you a and your family are in our prayers. all will be fine man.

LA_MERC_Mercy
August 20th, 2006, 07:03 AM
crap man..that sucks...i will keep him in my thoughts and prayers....let us know how he is doing....

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 24th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Hey Andy any word man? Hope all is well.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 24th, 2006, 12:50 PM
last I heard he was up and walking around.....

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 24th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Sweet

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 28th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Update from Andy:

"Also, to all, for the one that haven’t had a recent Adrian update, He’s doing great. He came home last week and is staying at Aiyana’s parents. He’s still in the Halo and will be for another 2 to 3 months but his spirits are good and he’s doing fine."

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 28th, 2006, 08:05 AM
heh for those of you who know Adrian, this may be the only time he ever gets to wear a halo. lol

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 28th, 2006, 11:26 AM
Adrian in a Halo? If it weren't for the circumstances, I would say take a picture!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 28th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Good to hear. A relation to Andy in a halo, playing halo maybe, but in a halo?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==