PDA

View Full Version : Click, click .... BROOOM

LA_MERC_goose
August 3rd, 2006, 05:37 AM
I came up to the office last night to setup my friends new computer and found him with a set of Logitech X-530 surround sound speakers hooked up to his laptop. He was playing some tunes and man did they sound good. He tells me to hook them to my computer and load up BF2 - like I'm gonna argue. So I did, logged into a server and played a little. I heard sounds that I didn't know where in the freaking game - I was floored. He starts unplugging everything so I can install the new computer. When I'm done and it's up and running I start to hook them back up and he tells me, "Nope, those are yours." Huh? Freebees! FREAKIN' SWEET!

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 3rd, 2006, 06:27 AM
yeah I love logitech speakers, but I just never use external sound anymore..lol

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 3rd, 2006, 07:45 AM
Holy ****, that's sweet. I may get me somthing like that now that I have all the inlaws moved out and I'm back in my office. You also may have noticed if you've played BF2 with me in the past few nights that I've been a lot more vocal. Like my old self. Yep, with a room all to myself I can be loud again. Muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. All I can say now boys, and girl, is EAR MUFFS, Andy's loose again. Muh ha ha ha ha ha ha. Again. Sweet Freebie Alan.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 3rd, 2006, 07:55 AM
Awesome Alan! It's time to get your game on (assuming you don't feel the wrath of the wife)!

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 3rd, 2006, 09:51 AM
wohoo Andy is master of his domain again...now we can piece together the ftp request along with this change :stick

LA_MERC_johncst
August 3rd, 2006, 10:25 AM
cool a good friend ,good to talk to you last night.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 3rd, 2006, 10:50 AM
Yeah nice set there! And good times last night! Operation Clean Sweep was a hour-n-half blast! Nice 224 Pilot/Commander, Andy!

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 3rd, 2006, 11:12 AM
Yeah nice set there! And good times last night! Operation Clean Sweep was a hour-n-half blast! Nice 224 Pilot/Commander, Andy!
Dood I can't read your post... hell I can't read your name... all I see are BOOBIES

LA_MERC_goose
August 3rd, 2006, 11:21 AM
DAMN THREAD HIGH-JACKERS! :D

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 3rd, 2006, 12:25 PM
Damn straight Wetzny. Last night kicked ass. That was fun. 224 points in one round. But the round lasted an hour and a half. I'll have to admit I thought I was pretty good at fighting commander but after last night flying the mig and kicking ass and still being able to command was bad ass. I rock. Sorry guys, I'm tooting my own horn right now", It was funny, Get to one end of the map turn and point level control key do the duties and get back to flying. That was fun. See you guy on tonight.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 3rd, 2006, 01:04 PM
See you there!

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 4th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Andy what happened to you last night?
I played for a couple hours...dominated on Karkand...144 points 40-3(horn...toot), and you miss it... my first round in 3 weeks and smoked some arse...

good times, I had fun, even had a Canadian Nattional Guard sighting!!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
August 5th, 2006, 05:33 AM
Sweet Gooser!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==