LA_MERC_Sabre
July 27th, 2006, 08:20 AM
these were taken last week....

LA_MERC_Spark
July 27th, 2006, 09:17 AM
very cute!! :D look...she even has dads pink hockey stick :roll

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 27th, 2006, 10:59 AM
One takes after mom, one takes after dad...but both are on the ice!

LA_MERC_goose
July 27th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Cute

And the smart one has on pads and a helmet :stick

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 27th, 2006, 11:52 AM
dang someone pick up the cones for the little one...what sick person puts obsticles in their way :P:

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 27th, 2006, 12:30 PM
nice lol ice skating in Houston in July! w00t luv technology

well, pics culd be from anytime, just a little assumption.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 27th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Very cute Sabre. How are they doing at their sports, and are you ready for the fights later?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 27th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Stop living vicariously through your girls and let them play with Barbie.

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 28th, 2006, 07:38 AM
lol Andy..I HAVE A DREAM!!!!

They both play barbies and are also in ballet...so I'm not 'completely' taking their childhood away from them..hehehe

They have fun on the ice...otherwise I wouldn't have them out there.

My hockey player just turned 5...she is a very skilled skater (Canadian blood) but she needs work handling the puck. She is still a little timid when playing in a game situation so I'm going to hold her out of league play this year.

My figure skater just likes to be on the ice...she just turned 3 and is progressing fast. both my kids are the youngest in their respective classes.

btw andy...the real dream begins when my son laces them up!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 28th, 2006, 08:18 AM
That's right, I forgot you have like 9 kids now. Of course your kids are going to be great on ice, HELLO!, their Canadian. Like my kids are great in the mud with sticks, HELLO, there Coonass. I'll post a pic of Tyler playing T-Ball this year. He was the 2nd youngest and ended up with a .9375 batting average and was lead off batter all year playing short stop. See, MUD and STICKS!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 28th, 2006, 09:50 AM
They are so CUTE!!!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 28th, 2006, 12:20 PM
That's right, I forgot you have like 9 kids now. Of course your kids are going to be great on ice, HELLO!, their Canadian. Like my kids are great in the mud with sticks, HELLO, there Coonass. I'll post a pic of Tyler playing T-Ball this year. He was the 2nd youngest and ended up with a .9375 batting average and was lead off batter all year playing short stop. See, MUD and STICKS!

first off....who the hell keeps batting avg. stats on a T-baller?? lmao

second...isn't the ball on a 'T'.....that would mean that you will hit the ball 100% of the time right? hehehehe

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 28th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Its all about the stats in Baseball Al?? duh

I mean he had 10 doubles 5 homers and 3 triples for a slugging percentage of .9999
He reached base 10 times from hit by pitch...don't ask how, he is part Bell... :p:

but Al there is a drastic difference from hiting the ball and reaching base due to a succesful hit...silly Canadian.

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 28th, 2006, 01:21 PM
umm....we do have baseball in Canada too eh! Even i played T-ball as a youngster....and followed the Jays on their back-2-back championships (I was in Toronto for the celebration of the Joe Carter HR)....I know the difference between hitting the ball and getting a base hit, I was just trying to fire up Bell....lol

We play baseball and golf during summer until the real sports begin :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 28th, 2006, 02:31 PM
LOL, yes the ball is on a tee, but you still have to make it on base for it to count. I also accounted against his average on a fielders choice, which if you know baseball like you claimed, would be accurate, even though the possibility of the short stop actually making a throw to first and it being caught are almost zero. Also for the record there is a small arc in Tball that the ball has to get pass to count and you get 6 contacts and your out after that. I never told him his stats or anything is was just something for me to do while he played.

LA_MERC_Drax
July 28th, 2006, 05:15 PM
When i played Tball back in the day, I always played pitcher and batted 9th (dunno if they had the rule everywhere were you could only go through the order once, and on the last batter, to get them out all you had to do was get the ball to home plate before they made it all the way around). As for stats, i have no clue....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==