PDA

View Full Version : Sargeant Major

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 11th, 2006, 07:06 AM
Woofreakinhoo! I just made the largest gap in ranks 30k points to rank up and get the last 2 unlocks. I've put up the last 12k in about 3 weeks since I've been laid off, all thanks to the Medic kit. If Andy doesn't give a little time to BF2 I'll be passing him like I passed Diesel and Onji.:stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 11th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Just keep in mind X that I have not gone for gold in medic yet. I'm still trying to get my hours as support. When I do I'll be giving BS, Biggs, and Target a run for their money. Time to kick it in gear.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 11th, 2006, 09:18 AM
congtars Chuck gj. yeah if I can play a little more I will have that title as well.

LA_MERC_BS
July 11th, 2006, 10:37 AM
Medic is my kit of choice. I need 26 more hours of support to get all my gold kits, then I'm going back to medic full time.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 11th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Congrats, see you in the server!

Wetz

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 11th, 2006, 11:55 AM
I think the hardest part about playing Medic and Support is to not get in vehicals. I mean I learned from Biggs how to be a vehical ***** and now it's tuff not to jump in a tank. Figures too because it seems like no one on my team wants to be the tanker/chopper man and the other side steals it. It's baffling to me.

My points are short lived because I'll be coaching football in 3 weeks and that's 3 or 4 nights a week for 3 months. This is my 5 week break between sports and it fell when I was laid off so I can put in a lot of game time.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 11th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Oh yeah and the 2nd unlock sniper gun is l33t! That's like a CS awpers dream gun, sights are sweet and I can actually hit stuff. I can actually see me using the sniper kit now. I haven't messed with the P90, 2nd unlock for anti-tank, because I suck as anti-tank and the DAOwned is the shizzle!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==