PDA

View Full Version : Lamerc?

Crazy White Boy
July 9th, 2006, 02:01 PM
What's yp guys. Most of you remember me. I've been back active playing 1.6 for almost a year again now. Just got Source to work about 3weeks ago. The reason I am posting is because when I moved about 3 yrs ago to the sticks w/ no internet, and was forced to quit CS b/c of said internet problem, Lamerc had a a nice thriving 1.6 server. Always full, always someone i knew in the server. And the forums. Always 10+ people on the forums to answer any questions you had very quickly. Now it is a source server which at the most i've seen 5people in there not counting the bots. And the bf2 server. same deal, hardly anyone ever in there. I'm not in anyway trying to rag you guys, just wondering what happened to the Lamerc of 3years ago?

Sincerely, CWB.

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 9th, 2006, 02:23 PM
We are here and stronger than ever. A few things have changed though. We have groups playing WoW, DDO, Battlefield 2 and I dare not forget Final Fantasy Online. We are here just spread out a bit.

Daedelus
July 9th, 2006, 10:48 PM
yeah finally looks like CS is die-ing out a bit the new game is BF2 now and ofcorse every one got to try the warcrack. it had me for a year before i left. i think the next big thing will be Huxley next year in 2007.

oh by the way good to hear from you again Crazy.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 10th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Crazy, I played with a few times now in the [lag] 1.6 server. It was fun. I have not been in Source due to an errant latency issue AGAIN. I will have it fixed this week hopefully and will be back to Source. I would like to see the server thrive again. It just takes guys like you to speak about it and more people in there. It was admin vacant alot, but with sLing, me, and some others it is getting better. Hope to see ya around. Also, I would have to ask what are your fav CS:Source maps?

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 10th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Yeah we are here as we always have been but to be honest the FS shooter is not the most popular among the members, most of us being older members have gone to the mmorpg's mostly.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 10th, 2006, 12:02 PM
LOL

Sup crazy, CS is still very popular and strong, just not with our more vocal members. I go between CS:S and DoD:S.

look forward to seeing you around on Source.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 10th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Hey CWB...we are still alive just spread out like they said. I'm a huge WoW addict now.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==