PDA

View Full Version : New Job!

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 6th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Wow...

Ok, so I just got a phone call from these people that I interviewed with the other day...and they offered me a job! The weird thing was, when I noticed the listing for the job, it was last Friday and it closed that day. I faxed off my resume etc and before I got home, they had already called asking for an interview. Wednesday I went in and had one interview and they asked for me to come back that afternoon. Then, last night when we got back home, they called again and asked if I could come back this morning to interview with some staff people (turned out to be 7 people...sheesh!). Anyway...they just offered me the job!

So...it looks like we'll be moving to Helena after all! Sling...Rook...I hope Helena is ready! lol

LaTech (Scott)

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 6th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Sounds great Scott! Hope you like snow and small amounts of oxygen.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
July 6th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Bring yo self foo....congrats man :)

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 7th, 2006, 12:27 PM
congratulations tech

LA_MERC_Spark
July 7th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Grats Scott!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
July 8th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Congtars Scotty!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 9th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Damn son, you move around alot...CONGTARS!!

Daedelus
July 9th, 2006, 10:54 PM
cool great to hear on the job. i got a dr friend just finished his residency and is going to be at one of the hospitals in helena. i have to look and see how fer it is from Portland. we get alot of patients coming from Boise and thougth hey would be cool with you coming closer to west coast maybe to meet.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 10th, 2006, 08:00 AM
Hey Daed:

http://local.live.com/default.aspx?wip=2&v=2&style=r&rtp=~&&msnurl=home.aspx?%26redirect%3dfalse&msnculture=en-US

Sweet Scott. I just quit my job at the vet clinic, and start tending bar at a local uppity resturaunt. I will make a little more tending bar, isn't that crazy. We will definitely have to get a bite of lunch sometime Scott. I need to know where to send an invitation to my son's birthday party or just a night of BBQ at our house. Let me know if I can help in any way with the moving here. Give me a call.

]200k

LA_MERC_Heater
July 10th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Congrats Tech!!!Gald your doing good..

Daedelus
July 10th, 2006, 10:56 PM
wow thanks rook that was cool link it shows 662 miles or about 10 hour drive. very feezable. thanks again

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 10th, 2006, 11:17 PM
You are welcome anytime man. I am telling you.....LAN up here would be cheap as hell. I could prolly get some sponsors for alcohol, prizes, and such. No Hooters though, but we do have Hoot Wine. This is the ultimate "juice". I could prolly score a free location also. Let me know if anyone wants to take a vacation. Y'all could see Yellowstone National Park, Bighorn Battlefield, and Glacier National Park. The Lewis and Clark expedition trail. Winter = skiing/snowmobiling. Summer = boating/wakeboarding/hiking/fishing. Some of the best fly fishing in the world (A river runs through it). Good family stuff incorporated. Rooms would be cheap also. C'mon guys think about it. sLing You with me? We could do it......Set it up. Give us some time. Barbeque Buffalo, Elk, Deer, and Antelope in my back yard. Good times.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==