PDA

View Full Version : Check your Insurance Policy lately?

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 5th, 2006, 06:31 PM
I bought a new car 2 weeks ago so I get my updated insurance in the mail today I glance at it a say whatever. My wife on the other hand is one of the 3 people in the country that actually reads the thing and points out something to me. I think it speaks for itself

THERE IS NO COVERAGE FOR LOSS TO ANY VEHICLE THAT RESULTS FROM:

1. NUCLEAR REACTION;
2. RADIATION OR RADIOACTIVE CONTAMINATION; OR
3. THE ACCIDENTAL OR INTENTIONAL DETONATION OF, OR RELEASE OF RADIATION FROM, ANY NUCLEAR OR RADIOACTIVE DEVICE.

So I guess if terrorists denote a nuke and my car gets destroyed I won't get a check.

Ofcourse I'll most likely be dead since I'll only be 50 feet from said vehical.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 5th, 2006, 08:11 PM
LOL... Ummm Im guessing that was writen into the Policy book during the peak of the cold war.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 5th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Also, don't offer to carry any enriched uranium for any of your friends.

Actually, acts of war are not covered either. so technically, since the president declared a "War on Terror", if your vehicle is damaged in an act of terrism, the insurance company could deny your claim then too.

LA_MERC_Shadow
July 9th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Putting some of these women in front of the wheel of a car is an act of terror to me, so if they hit me they don't have to pay?

Daedelus
July 9th, 2006, 10:51 PM
haha guese they got out of paying that insurance claim to all those in chernobil. and to think all those perfectly find working vehicles just sitting there eradiated lol.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==