PDA

View Full Version : Rogue_Granny

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 5th, 2006, 12:26 PM
I was playing a little the other day on an Infantry only server which was fun and makes being a ground pounding Medic I little easier. There was the guy there called Rogue_Granny that was just destorying my team and lots of people calling him a hacker. Well I hadn't ran into him much the first round but on the second round and got my fair share of him. Ofcourse he was a Medic too using the G36E and he killed me probably 5 or 6 times and everytime he killed me in his first 3 round burst. Now the first time or two I thought he was getting lucky but after he did it a couple more times I thought, "damn maybe this guy IS hacking." They were usually within 50 meters so I didn't think too much of it. He typed, "all I play with is noobs," then proceeded to 3 shot burst me at over 100 meters twice and I was like, "Freakin hax!"

After I got out of the game I thought I'd check him out and see if he was a n00b hax0r or not. I'll let you decide...http://bf2s.com/player/43964920/

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 5th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Looks like you were pwned, sorry.....

*jk* I dunno.....K/D is only 1.9&$%%# not that great to me. Lucky.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 5th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Well he does have aton of play time but he doesn't have very good K/D or win/losses. He could jhust be like Brent is in the air (GOOD).

LA_MERC_johncst
July 5th, 2006, 01:51 PM
hard to tell he dosent have the dsm yet or the wcr yet .

LA_MERC_Onji
July 5th, 2006, 02:07 PM
wow, your scrony first seargeant ass just stepped in the ring with 4 star general patton, wth did you think was going to happen? hehehe

*edit* holy crap he has almost every gold

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 5th, 2006, 03:13 PM
wow, your scrony first seargeant ass just stepped in the ring with 4 star general patton, wth did you think was going to happen? hehehe

OMFG, LMFAO. You can always count on Big D to lay it to you straight. LMFAO. That was a good one Onji.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 5th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Onji said what I found out, I got pwned by my superior. If you check over half of his 2200+ hours of playtime is as a Medic, so he probably knows that gun inside and out.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 6th, 2006, 06:22 AM
Ivory handles. Pearl handles are for pimps in a New Orleans ***** house. -Gen Patton

mkramer1121
July 6th, 2006, 11:27 AM
I'm gonna say one thing, and will probably get called a noob for it, but here goes: he was playing on an infantry only server, if it was ranked its an unfair advantage as he doesn't have to worry about tanks and such. He's also a krackland *****. That's my 2 cents.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 6th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Most Medics are Karkand *****'s for all the heal/revive points, I favor Sharqi for my Medic whoring.

The guy was just very good which is something I haven't ran into on BF2 yet so I was kinda shell shocked. In CS you could find good players fairly easily but in BF2 I don't come across many infantry masters, more just vehical masters.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==