PDA

View Full Version : freedomtofascism

LA_MERC_Spark
June 28th, 2006, 10:25 AM
I know this subject has the potential to set off a firestorm of forum activity. That being said I thought I'd give everyone a chance to check this out. Now I DO NOT subscribe to a lot of the conspiracy theories that crop up from time ot time, but some of the ideas in this film ring true to me. I do believe the government of this country is supposed to exist at the pleasure of the people. Not the other way around. WE THE PEOPLE have a voice that has slowly been squashed out over time. The more we give up control to the federal government the more freedom slips away from us. I personally believe it may be too late, but who knows... Maybe the sheeple will wake up and realize we have to take the power back. It is, after all, the whole idea our country was founded on.

http://freedomtofascism.com/

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 28th, 2006, 11:10 AM
aye carumba! Corporations are to blame!!!! lmao

I'm out. cya

LA_MERC_Spark
June 28th, 2006, 11:30 AM
pfft.... quick! somebody call bo-peep! we got another sheep... :stick Like I said.... there are SOME things that ring true. Our privacy and true freedom are under attack period. The government tracks more of our movements and activities now than ever. Gun control freaks would see us all disarmed. The IRS and income tax in general are a bunch of crap. These are straight facts. Are we fascist? You decide that. I'm just saying a little bit of reasearch into the subject can yeild some pretty hard hitting facts about the way our government has changed over the past 100 years. This documentary is not something you should absorb as fact, but at the very least it should inspire you to look at some of the ideas presented and make an informed decision.

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 28th, 2006, 11:41 AM
LMAO!!!

LA_MERC_johncst
June 28th, 2006, 12:25 PM
dam

Biggs
June 28th, 2006, 01:02 PM
dude wtf the f.....thats what i've been saying.....

i am just gonna stock piles arms and munitions until the shi0t hits ths fan...or until the next hurricane...whichever comes first

LA_MERC_johncst
June 28th, 2006, 03:45 PM
igot more amo than you

Biggs
June 28th, 2006, 04:42 PM
']igot more amo than you

betcha dont.;)

LA_MERC_johncst
June 28th, 2006, 06:15 PM
2000 rounds of 223- also 500 of buck shot- 500 rounds of german 8mm, 200 rounds of 303brit,and last but not least 762by52r 150rounds

LA_MERC_YellowDog
June 28th, 2006, 06:54 PM
']2000 rounds of 223- also 500 of buck shot- 500 rounds of german 8mm, 200 rounds of 303brit,and last but not least 762by52r 150rounds

I got a sling shot,,, and a gravel driveway with 1.5 million rocks... TOP THAT B!OCh!!!

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 28th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Well, I say when it goes too far refer to the second amendment. The reason we have the right to bear arms is to protect us from our own government. Read it. When the government gets too powerful the people have the power to overthrow the stoopid government. Only one question to ask... Are YOU ready for the revolution?

LA_MERC_johncst
June 28th, 2006, 07:04 PM
i'll do what i need to do

Biggs
June 28th, 2006, 07:17 PM
i got about 700 223......about 500 7.62x39.......400 9mm.....about 200 .45........an assortment of hunting rifle ammo...and about 100 rounds for my shoty

so u win....whacko

LA_MERC_johncst
June 28th, 2006, 08:03 PM
i know who to get when the s#it hits the fan.7.62x39 is that an ak

LA_MERC_Andyconda
June 28th, 2006, 08:34 PM
I know how to make an low yield tri nitro toluene bomb from simple chemicals from home depot. All that ammo and all those rocks don't mean a thing when you don't even have a home, yard, or driveway anymore, hehehehehehehehe. I also have access to a 1.75" barrel admiralty brass cannon that can hold 14 one inch steel ball bearings in the barrel with 8 ounces of gunpowder as a charge. It can destroy a small car in one shot. You guys keep up witht the small arms but when the firepower is needed give me a call.

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 28th, 2006, 09:40 PM
I have a friend who is a collector... his pride and joy is a 50 cal. Very nice gun.. err cannon.. er boomstick indeed

Biggs
June 29th, 2006, 11:32 AM
yeah 7.63 is for the ak...and the 223 is for the ar-15

Biggs
June 29th, 2006, 11:32 AM
7.62 sry

LA_MERC_johncst
June 29th, 2006, 11:47 AM
my 223 is an ak

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 29th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Freedomist whackos.....lol......my cousin Tommy in Troy Texas is trying to purchase a tank right now. He has all sorts of large projectile shooting things. Guns.......move to Montana boys........800,000 peeps, ........500,000 freedom lovin whack jobs......

Gov't suxors to a point..........they are enablers though, which means the true scum of America which will shoot you for your sneakers, depends on its existence to feed their fams. They would not be very good revolutionists. Also, one word......DRUGS.....who has control of those in this country......again not very good people depend on those to function.....I say we need to put up a 20 ft tall fence around Texas, let all the freedom lovers to move there, and take pot shots at the passing tourists when they stop to look in. hahahahhahaahahahhahaahahahaahah.....

And yes, Big business controls everything. You didn't see the blessed president meeting with the top 15 small business leaders to discuss our countries economic situation. **** Cheney recieved a 25 million dollar "severance" package fron Haliburton to be Vice-President. He got another sizable chunk again for something else......Just wait....who is the largest contractor in Iraq? Who was the oil company who won the gov't bid to drill the national refuge if we ever do? What American company benefits the most from oil prices being suped up?

Gas cost $1.40 per gallon when the good ole' boys took over. Both their families are huge oil people. It now cost $3.00 per gallon average. Who doubled their money?

HALIBURTON INDUSTRIES. Huh, prolly coincedental......not a "payback". O just wait lets see who will prolly return to the board of directors after vice-presidency.........to be continued.

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 29th, 2006, 01:50 PM
/me lol

aye carumba

Anthony Michael Hall killed Lincoln!

Biggs
June 29th, 2006, 04:18 PM
223 ak...

is it made by someone like arsenal? or is it like a modified ak-74 or ak-101?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
June 29th, 2006, 05:04 PM
I thought AK's were like .30

LA_MERC_johncst
June 30th, 2006, 12:32 PM
mod ak47 with a thum hole stock, just the guts are dif and a crome bore barel stamped recver

LA_MERC_BS
July 1st, 2006, 12:10 PM
The people are never going to get back control of this country. The guy has some good points, but I think the government is a neccesary evil. I don't think we will see a change in our life time.

Biggs
July 1st, 2006, 06:00 PM
but bs......u are the govament....u a cop'r.....wtf...my head hurts...

LA_MERC_Spark
July 3rd, 2006, 07:35 AM
na man.... you got it all wrong.... The movie is full of a lot of crap.. the point is it has some truth in the concepts. Local government is not so much the issue as Federal. All we need from the federal government should be a military and representation abroad. Local governments should have more say in the day to day. We are the UNITED STATES after all. Somewhere in time this concept seems to be lost. We are referred to as the US and America. We have all been defined by our now large and very centralized FEDERAL government. Politicians, for the most part, serve themselves as opposed to serving the public intrest. Actually the idea of a "career politician" is horse crap. It is a public service and a privilage meant to give people a voice. The biggest problem is campaign finance reform. Anyone that runs for a major political office is subject to influence by big money corporations that contribute large ammounts. In turn these corporations intrest are given priority. Big example... Microsoft. Microsoft donated to BOTH parties equally. After Bush won the election the big investigation in to micrsofts unfair business practices magically went away. It's funny really. Instead of standard oil from the early 1900s we have micrsoft. In reality we are headed for social democracy just like the rest of the world. Well Europe anyway. You think we pay taxes now? Just wait. It could get MUCH worse. A lot of people are SCREAMING for it.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==