PDA

View Full Version : The wonders of a Medic

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
June 21st, 2006, 01:59 PM
I haven't played much medic since i first started but I've seen the top few people pointswise in BF2 play almost exclusively Medic. It's because you can amass a ridiculus amount of points is short order as a ground pounder, especially on ground pounding maps like Karkand and Sharqi. I'm a vehical guy because it's safer in there and I can usually get more kills that running all over trying to find enemies. When your in a vehical it seems like enemies just flock to you.

I played some Medic earlier today and pulled 10 revives and 7 heal points in half a map just by following the heard of ground pounders and basically never pulling out my gun. Almost had a medal for the same half map. I guess I never put 2 and 2 together to see the Medic is one awsome ground kit even more so if you have the G36E unlock as it's the best unlock in the game. Your gonna see me playing Medic a lot from now on, unless ofcourse we're playing AF cause there aint no ground pounding that I've seen on those maps.

LA_MERC_goose
June 21st, 2006, 02:23 PM
Medic is sweet! Run around with your shock paddles out - kills with shock paddles are much sweeter than knife kills too! As soon as I get my gold engineers and gold spec ops, medic is my next kit. :D

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
June 21st, 2006, 05:24 PM
Yeah my next highest houred kit is Medic at 55 hours so I'll probably use that one a lot for a while. But as with anything I'll change as needed for the team, I mean I need 45 hours for gold so it aint happnin soon. Nothing is sweeter than knife kilts my friend, nothing.

LA_MERC_johncst
June 21st, 2006, 08:59 PM
just played 4 times got 40 points each time

LA_MERC_goose
June 22nd, 2006, 09:41 AM
AHHHHHHHHHH! The fun. had a map a Sharqi last night, i ran 90% of the map with my paddles out. I got seperated from my squad but found myself in the middle of three squads fighting the other team pretty much - I must have had 30 revives - that's fun stuff right there.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==