PDA

View Full Version : Next friendly scrim

LA_MERC_goose
June 8th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Ok, I still haven't gotten "approval" to enter the obc forums, so I went and found some guys that are willing to play. I don't know if any of you have played on FCW servers before, but they're a great bunch of guys, and aren't truly a clan, just a bunch of admins/regulars that love BF2. And I think we may have some competition for Biggs. Anyway, here is the link to the thread on their forums, and I still don't have a date set as this is brand new, but we may need everyone on this one (Penguin, Pops, Killer-Katie, Wetz, as many as we can, maybe even some regs like Venim and Highwind) as they want to go as big as possible. They offered to host it or we could, its up to us. Anyway, here we go:

http://fullcontactwar.com/portal/index.php...viewtopic&t=407

This was posted on TgZ and figured MOST OF YOU (**hint, hint**) are not members of their forums and would not see this so I thought to pass on the knowledge. Enjoy.:wav

LA_MERC_Onji
June 8th, 2006, 11:37 AM
are scrims ever friendly....i mean really :P

LA_MERC_goose
June 8th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Point taken. :D

Biggs
June 8th, 2006, 05:33 PM
lets do road rage

mkramer1121
June 8th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Good Goosey, I see you're doing my bidding well! Anyway, the date I posted was 6-24 at 10cst, it hasn't been confirmed yet by FCW, but at least its an approximate date. They have some really good players (Jawful if he makes it is one of the best chopper pilots I have ever had cart my sorry arse around, and this was way pre TgZ). Also, Havok and OddSodz are talking it up like they are the best pilots around, thought BS and Biggs might wanna take a look at that and start painting little havok and oddsodz bodies on their jets. I can't wait....

BTW, here is the link to their forum, be nice if you post, we are guests there:
http://fullcontactwar.com/portal/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=407

Biggs
June 8th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Also, Havok and OddSodz are talking it up like they are the best pilots around, thought BS and Biggs might wanna take a look at that and start painting little havok and oddsodz bodies on their jets. I can't wait....

they obviously dont know who bs and i are......juggs gonna get cha...dey gonna be our hookers now

LA_MERC_johncst
June 8th, 2006, 05:54 PM
how big are we talking about

mkramer1121
June 8th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Well, they want it as big as possible, I've taken the liberty to ivite the -HAB- guys (one of the longtime TgZ regulars, Volkav/Kelvan's clan) as well as =RNA=thevenim and Perfuctory. I don't know if you had the liberty to play with those last 2 when they frequented our server regularly (venim recently came back, and perfunctory needs to fix his comp by the scrim), but they were lethal in a chopper together. Venim also punds the ground well. I said we'll set it for 16 on 16, but bring as many as you can, as if we have more, we'll go that route. All regular members have first priority, however, so john, you're in! May I also suggest that we all change our tag to TXMerc for the scrim, make us seem a bit more organized (or GCW). BTW, Biggs? Here's your opponent in the jet: http://bf2s.com/player/48484105/

LA_MERC_johncst
June 8th, 2006, 06:17 PM
let get it

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
June 8th, 2006, 06:55 PM
1300 hours of play for Havoc, unreal.

Biggs
June 8th, 2006, 07:08 PM
that dude sucks at lfe with over 1200 hours....lmao!

i fear no other pilot as long as i got bs on my wing

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 9th, 2006, 08:30 AM
Sounds cool, I am in if needed, as always.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==