PDA

View Full Version : Tenacity

ItalianMob71
May 30th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Well I have to give ya'll some major props. I check back in from time to time and look at the roster page, Never do I get amazed though. But It just blows me away to see the changes in leadership and no-one has run this clan into the ground yet. Thats worth a toast. Diesel leader OMG thats just crazy because I remember when you came aboard as a recruit. Dirgey ben around a while. Where's crazy boy???? You know Fitz (he was a little escentric) and what about ohhhh I cant remember his name he whined to much though ya'll made him co-leader for a while ugh. Wheres MAD, RP, TRACKER crap I never even see them on ICQ anymore I miss chatting with em =( and mercy ya'll ran them off.

Oh well enough ranting

god job on staying alive for so long merc.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
May 31st, 2006, 01:43 AM
Whats up Justin, long time no see

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 31st, 2006, 07:50 AM
Yeah really well it is the Toby show I am just co-pilot :p:
MERC will never die, we adapt and change as all these old farts get older and
we interject new blood here and there of our friends.

We have many people that are now only MMORPG players but alot of people that just communicate and have fun together.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 31st, 2006, 11:04 AM
Long live MERCdome!

ItalianMob71
June 1st, 2006, 08:55 PM
LOL, nice to see my Louisanna boys still alive and kicking. Hopefully ya'll didn't loose everything in Katrina like the fam did. and to think 'cane season is here again - yall holler at me on aim or icq

ItalianMob71
June 6th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Dirge.... Nothing to say have you????
I call a drink off!!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 6th, 2006, 12:55 PM
We all just got back from a weekend long LAN, you know how those are when we do it MERC style.

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 6th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Plenty to say. I'll just say hey.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==