PDA

View Full Version : There's something you don't see everyday...

LA_MERC_goose
May 22nd, 2006, 12:13 PM
http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/14639482.htm

LA_MERC_Nutria
May 22nd, 2006, 12:36 PM
I saw this guy on an episode of Penn and Tellers Bullsh!t on Showtime. You should see his house. It is decorated with everything Confederate. I agree... crazy

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 22nd, 2006, 01:54 PM
What a load of cr4p! She did nothing wrong here. I am sorry, but if she was a bigot wearing it, she would NEVER walk with that black guy to prove a point. She wouldn't get caught showing a unified front. With that said, she prolly did not wear it to be offensive. She prolly thought it was co0l. The school needs to grow up a little and teach everyone something good about this.

LA_MERC_goose
May 22nd, 2006, 02:21 PM
Sad part rook - I had the same problem when I was in High School - we were told if we wore anything with the Confederate flag on it we'd be sent home before we got in the doors good. That also applied to the Big Johnson t-shirts, but that was a different story :D My point, it's been this bad for some time now.

Biggs
May 22nd, 2006, 04:55 PM
you know what sucks....

my dad went to hiigh school at Governor Nichols is NOLA..they had to change the name becuase it was offensive....omfg......... i think they changed the name to martin luther king (i might be wrong)

in baton rouge....their is a highschool call Robert E Lee Rebels......they changed the name to patriots.....omfg....deal with history and dont change it.....

in this country, the aclu will tell you that if you know your history then you are a racists.....f'n bull. omfg i study the civil war and wwII cuase i love to learn about......when i entered a debate in a college class, i used only facts to state my point....i was called a racists cause i said and presented facts.....f'n bs man....every body plays the race card even when it has nothing to do with anything....frakin libs

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
May 22nd, 2006, 06:42 PM
Sad part rook - I had the same problem when I was in High School - we were told if we wore anything with the Confederate flag on it we'd be sent home before we got in the doors good. That also applied to the Big Johnson t-shirts, but that was a different story :D My point, it's been this bad for some time now.

I remember the big johnson shirts. I guess my schools was real lax on that stuff cuz we wore them all the way up til we graduated.

LA_MERC_Drax
May 22nd, 2006, 07:10 PM
LMAO about the big johnson tshirts, I"M WEARING ONE NOW!!! I use to have a collection of them when i was middle school, i got sent home alot for those. In high school, i switched to the save water drink beer tshirts...i love that motto

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==