PDA

View Full Version : pentagonstrike

LA_MERC_johncst
May 19th, 2006, 11:32 AM
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main=
someone emailed this to me , it's makes you think.

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 19th, 2006, 12:57 PM
That is messed up, wtf????
It has valid points if it not a hoax never seen that before.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 19th, 2006, 01:18 PM
I heard something abot this recently. I ALWAYS thought that there should have been more damage...or something. Not saying I'm buying the whole conspiracy thing but the pentagon always seemed not to fit the mold of entire day.

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 19th, 2006, 01:28 PM
It's a load of crap. check snopes for a detailed debunk. Also, the governemnet was forced this week by a lawsuit citing the Freedom of Information Act to relase never before seen video from a guard shack at the Pentagon, which cleary shows the airliner impacting the Pentagon.

LA_MERC_Spark
May 19th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Bah... all that crap in bullsh!t. That video has made laps. Check out the link bellow for some facts. Including eyewitnees reports.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html

LA_MERC_BS
May 19th, 2006, 02:26 PM
LIES, All LIES I say it was a government plot to hide the fact that gas station was giving away free gas to pentagon officials. So they struch the building with a bunker buster at the exact moment the towers were it. Either that or the jet fighter that was trying to shoot the airliner down, had a missel go a stray. Happens to me all the time in BF2.

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 19th, 2006, 03:23 PM
I happen to know someone that worked that scene...and it was a legit plane...there were shoes with baby feet still inside. Not everything you see on the internet is real.

LA_MERC_johncst
May 19th, 2006, 09:18 PM
All I am doing is just showing look what I found. And want to here what you think.

LA_MERC_Spark
May 19th, 2006, 09:25 PM
yeah...np man :) this thing has made its rounds on the forums back in the day. It's just found new life on the net last couple of days since the pentagon video was released.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==