PDA

View Full Version : droped game problems

LA_MERC_johncst
May 16th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Well I had a heart to heart with charter about droping my games. I hope this is the only problem, my download speed was 384 kb and my upload was 1/3 of that. Know wonder I had a problem,so I switched to 3m which should take care of that . I could smack my wife, she said we had 3m. Do other wifes do this, to keep you off the computer.

LA_MERC_goose
May 16th, 2006, 09:36 AM
YEAH, Pretty much! lol

Glad to see you've got it figured out and we hope it helps. :D

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 16th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Gf is purposely kept in the dark about internet. I simply say "look at the pretty flashing lights and how fast your e-mail is!" Then I sneak in the upgrade on the bill to 6 Meg! hehehe

LA_MERC_Nutria
May 16th, 2006, 10:26 AM
You are gonna have to switch like me. I also have Charter 3m and I rarely get 1m constant. I have called them many times and they say it is because they have internet traffic problems since the storms. Also if you check your packet loss you will crap yourself. When I play DDO you can check all your speeds and loss. Mine hits the 20% mark often. I also asked them about that... answer, we don't gaurantee packet loss. Don't let Charter yank your chain and feed you bullsh!t, play hard with those goons and ALWAYS ask for supervisor right away. Those dummies that answer the phone are stoopid. Like unplugging my modem for 30 seconds is really going to solve my problem. One more thing. If you want to talk to a real person faster answer the first couple of questions the recording gives you then make noises until it says "would you like to speak to a rep?" then say yes.

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 16th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Nutria if you do not go BST then you are crazy it is right there, you will not have any of those problems. get on it cletus!!!

John if you need to find out about DSL let me know and I can hook you up.

LA_MERC_johncst
May 16th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Call me at home 649-4341

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 16th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Call me at home 649-4341

now everyone can sign you up for stuff or call you at home.
:devil

LA_MERC_Nutria
May 16th, 2006, 07:00 PM
I told Charter to suck it today and ordered Bellsouth. I will now get what I pay for... which is actually cheaper than Charter.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==