PDA

View Full Version : Friday Scrim with R2 Clan

mkramer1121
May 9th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Ok guys, nblracer set this up, but he, well, we need someone to organize who will do what etc....We also need a list of whos playing...So far it Penguin, Nblracer, Wetz and Exile, with maybe Chi or myself dropping in....Its Friday, 5-12 at 9pm CST...Lets get a list of who does what and who want to Command, etc and we'll go from there.

-Mike

Biggs
May 9th, 2006, 05:40 PM
what map is it.....i perfer a map with jets...if so, i got ur back

mkramer1121
May 9th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Unfortunatly, its Sharqi, and I heard about the death match on there last night, glad I left early (2 hours???!!!!)

LA_MERC_johncst
May 10th, 2006, 05:53 AM
I'll be there

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
May 10th, 2006, 06:45 AM
Holy snikeys! I have a wedding to go to Friday night so it's unlikely that I'll be able to make it. I probably won't know many people so I'll most likely leave early but I can't garuntee I'll be back by 10. Good thing my wife reminded me I had forgotten about it.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 10th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Friday at 9 CST. I can make it. I'll command if needed. I've gotten pretty good at being a fighting commander. Also if someone will fly for me I can gun the chopper and command at the same time to make our team more efficient. How many players per side are we looking to round up.

LA_MERC_goose
May 10th, 2006, 08:14 AM
I'll try - but I can't make any commitment - Friday nights are family night and with Mother's Day being Sunday .... well, you know.

LA_MERC_BS
May 10th, 2006, 12:17 PM
I'm out. Friday night I'll be piloting my GSXR 1000 to wheeliville.

LA_MERC_goose
May 11th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Just for the sake of saying it - TgZ's forums has the 'rules' that they are going to use for this scrim, Andy's not gonna like this:

UAV: OK
Supply Drops: OK
Arty: NOT OK!

If there is a tie after two rounds (teams switched between rounds) the team that won by the largest margin picks the side they want to be on for the third round.

I'm not gonna make it, got family things to take care of. Good luck to those that do play.

Biggs
May 11th, 2006, 11:58 AM
i can fly the choppa for you andy...as the map is sharqi...i can only do 2 things....1-fly the choopa, 2-tank

i dont do ground pounding

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 11th, 2006, 12:07 PM
No arty, wtf. whatever, Brent and I will man the chopper. Everyone else, pound the ground. Pick a squad leader now and have that person explain their strategy so I can help by supply dropping and UAV'ing when they need it. Other wise I'll be helping the armor out with supply and UAV.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
May 11th, 2006, 12:16 PM
I would like to play...the time is ok with me. Just put me in a tank

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 11th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Does anyone have a breakdown as to who playing and what. How many do we need and how many do we have.

LA_MERC_goose
May 11th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Scrim rules for 8 VS 8 for May 12
Number of rounds: 2, swap teams. in case of a tie team with highest ticket win choses the side they want for the third round.
Unlocks: No, default weapons
MAP: Sharqi Peninsula
Size: 16
Vehicles: Yes

Commander: Yes
Arty: No
UAV: yes
Supplys: yes

I see TgZ has nblracer, Penguin, Big Kahuna, & maybe Wetzney & Chi Townz.

I see we have johncst, Biggs, & Andy.

If it was up to me I'd make the suggestion to move it to another time for the fact that it's not going to be a good match with several of our Elite that won't be able to make it. I see Ivan is out of town, BS is in la-la land, Kramer is in his own fantasy world, Ex is a 75-25% can't make it, I'm a 80-20% can't make it and I have not heard from Toby, Onji or Diesel.

Biggs
May 11th, 2006, 02:44 PM
diesel sold us out a long time ago ;(

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
May 11th, 2006, 06:04 PM
diesel sold us out a long time ago ;(

Preach it brotha!

Highly Highly unlikely as I'll be at a wedding Friday night. Just have some fun and come up with some sort of strat and it'll be cool

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 12th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Hello, We have me and biggs in the chopper

"GET TO THE CHOPPER!" <- must be said in Arnolds voice.

No contest.

LA_MERC_goose
May 12th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Last night was freaking hullarious with Toby and I in the chooper - good luck guys, family has decided to go to a movie so I have reduced my changes of making it from 80/20 to 95/5. Sorry brothas

Daedelus
May 12th, 2006, 08:58 AM
sorry i cant make it finishing my last evening shift so ill be working till 2200 but next week i go back to days and ill try and get on over the week end.

LA_MERC_johncst
May 12th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Are we on for to night ,give us a rundown of who is playing and lets make a road map.I hate drive blind.

LA_MERC_johncst
May 12th, 2006, 10:10 AM
I picked this up on Tgz.

The ip is 209.160.42.243:16567
if ucant find it search raging, with nothing in the filter
password is holey, plz do not get on the server untill 10 or 5 mins before 11pm eatern time. also if we are i nthere during the day and u r tempted to come in, dont, it is our practice server, and thats why there is a password in the first place.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==