PDA

View Full Version : BS, Come out of hidding!

Biggs
May 9th, 2006, 12:53 PM
REWARD

Wanted: BS

Ingame Name: LA_MERC_BS

Name: Jerry

The Juggarnuat is looking for this fugitive to adminster the most uberest pwnage.

Wanted Alive

REWARD: 2 Gold Medals

LA_MERC_goose
May 9th, 2006, 01:22 PM
All you offer is 2 gold medals? Man you've got 534 gold medals - make it worth OUR wild. lmao

I can give you his phone number and home address if that'll help :D

LA_MERC_BS
May 9th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Don't give that man that kind of info. Are you nuts? That dude is upset about his helmet.

Ummmm, I haven't been playing much anymore Biggs. I have been thinking of selling my computer and moving ....... away...... far away. Ok bye now.

Biggs
May 9th, 2006, 02:07 PM
lol

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 9th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Quit being modest BS....you can pwn Biggs......It could happen.

LA_MERC_johncst
May 9th, 2006, 04:30 PM
MY worst fear is we'll be on a map with no jets. And up in the sky a J10 will apear and it biggs coming after BS.

mkramer1121
May 9th, 2006, 05:12 PM
MY worst fear is we'll be on a map with no jets. And up in the sky a J10 will apear and it biggs coming after BS.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Biggs
May 9th, 2006, 08:31 PM
bs, u nub, im just joking....

we know your playing but you just dont play on the server or get on ts....selllout.....we see how it is....

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 10th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Yeah Jerry I saw you online playing on some other server. YOu need to log into teamspeak when ever your playing no matter what. Did you forget that Onji put the who's online link on the main page. (Its on the left a little more than half way down in case you missed it). It basically allows us to track you. Get in and take your medicine like a man. Brent pounded me last night on operation Cleen Sweep. Sure, I cried, but I took it like a man.

LA_MERC_BS
May 10th, 2006, 12:10 PM
I have been playing Special Forces the past few days. I still have to get my gold Spec Ops badge. Plus I've perfected the art of zip lining to unsuspecting tank with C4 in hand. One thing about vehicles in Special Forces, theres plenty of them laying around. No one wants to get near one with all the C4 buggys and falling C4 from roof tops. I've been making a good living in Special Forces the past few days.

LA_MERC_goose
May 10th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Jerry, get on TS and I'll jump in SF with ya - I haven't played it much but when I have had a blast. I need to get my expect sniper in SF too so I can say I have two gold badges.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
May 10th, 2006, 12:39 PM
I like SF as much as regular BF2, actually has a little more ground pounding to it. Which is great for me because I'm a tanker so I get to pick off all those little fools running every which way.

I still need to get my crew service ribbon and helicopter ribbon in SF. I can probably get both in the same round if I can get a decent pilot.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==