PDA

View Full Version : Disgusted

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
May 8th, 2006, 05:49 AM
This woman is going to Hell in gasoline britches.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1G470rfJQCI

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 8th, 2006, 06:38 AM
wow... I had read about these clowns, but I had never heard one of them try to speak.

LA_MERC_goose
May 8th, 2006, 06:52 AM
I have a long list of words I'd like to call these people but since most, if not all of them, would be not allowed here I will keep it to just a few:

numbskulled, dimwitted, mislead idiots

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 8th, 2006, 07:03 AM
These people need to be air-dropped into a war zone just to see how it is.

Wyrm_f00d
May 8th, 2006, 07:08 AM
whacko... these are the folks that make all religion look bad... arg!

LA_MERC_johncst
May 8th, 2006, 07:47 AM
idiots

HENK
May 8th, 2006, 09:42 AM
pffff ,i don't get why they put them on TV and give them free publicity .
just ignore them idiots.

LA_MERC_Nutria
May 8th, 2006, 10:12 AM
haha they came to Nicholls State University in Thibodaux. They are so stoopid. They had kids out there holding signs and the kids didn't even know what was going on. They said that their parents told them to hold the signs.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
May 8th, 2006, 11:10 AM
I wonder if they picket their own funerals.

Biggs
May 8th, 2006, 11:28 AM
if i had the oppurtunity....i would put two rounds through the front of her head

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 8th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Hummmm....

No comment..

Not worth the breath..

LA_MERC_Drax
May 8th, 2006, 08:21 PM
I only got to see the first half minute or so, i'd be pissed if i was there. I'd leave there in hand cuffs....

LA_MERC_Drax
May 8th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Now that i think about it more, why can't these people be arrested for treason? I forget what the crime is for burning an american flag, but to me, this is worse. Wishing the soldiers that defend and represent this country dead???? Hang em, thats what i say....

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
May 9th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Now that i think about it more, why can't these people be arrested for treason? I forget what the crime is for burning an american flag, but to me, this is worse. Wishing the soldiers that defend and represent this country dead???? Hang em, thats what i say....

I like the war about as much as the next person...but...I agree with you Drax. Hang em!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 11th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Wholy freakin cow. People like that are..............FUKKKKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
May 12th, 2006, 07:31 PM
There was a special a while back on Fox news about it. they interviewed the guy that organizes the whole thing. he was worse off than the useless skin bag in this video. One good thing though, the Hell's Angels and several other biker gangs are fed up with it too and have organized anti-protest. Whenever a deceased soldier comes home and is scheduled for burial, They get as many members as possible to go to the funeral and surround the funeral grounds. they keep their bikes running and if the dumb ass protesters try to get loud, the bikers just rev their engines. (of course the exhaust pipes face the protesters.

that's why you see bikes lined up at the funeral in the first few sec. of this video. I didn't watch the whole video posted cause I don't need to loose any more faith in humanity, I just watched the first 30 sec. or so. maybe they mentioned this in the rest of the video though.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==