PDA

View Full Version : Sigs

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 5th, 2006, 07:54 AM
Hey, since Dirge is about to get back into BF2 (probably since LAN is coming up and his job is no longer requiring that he work 120 hours a week) someone fix up his sig to show BF2 stats. We should also get Spark to do teh same. He was online playing last night. Sad thing is the S.O.B was hacking. He was on the other team but showed up on my team players list and shower blue to me. I drive up in a HummVee and see the boy laying on the ground all sneaky and stuff. Well since he shows up blue to me and if I hit tab he shows up on my team list I'm thinking #1 he's on my team and # 2 he needs a ride. I pull up to give the boy a lift and he's giggling teh whole time. I'm thinking James drinks like I do so he's probably just buzzing. No, since I'm driving in third person I see him walk up and place C4 all over the HummVee. I think nop problem he's just setting up a kamikazi in case we charge into something, KABOOM The mf blew me up and himself. Apparently he had a double agent hax going as he was actually on the other team. Funny thing is he got nervous for no reason as I totally thought he was on my team and ended up blowing himslef up. Stupid me was sitting in the drivers seat whistling a beatles tune while he lit me up. LOL, good stuff. I hope the LAN is like that.

LA_MERC_Onji
May 5th, 2006, 08:13 AM
dirge, and spark check here: http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=14356
2nd post

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 5th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Yeap, that's the stuff. Thanks Big D.

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 5th, 2006, 09:19 AM
lol Spark is a hacker..no mention of me I see :p:

LA_MERC_goose
May 5th, 2006, 09:25 AM
You're just a b00n, and we all know it already. Why bother mentioning it? :D

Oh, and Diesel, thanks for pointing out that I blew the C4 too soon, it really made me feel good for a second that I killed someone with C4 without having to ram them with a jeep. lol

Daedelus
May 5th, 2006, 12:58 PM
hey let me know if they need a delux sig i can go into teh sig and hook them up over the week end i got to work and if i get there email address i can set them up a password pull some pics off millitary photos web site and get the a link,so they can put in there sig for here and other web sites

LA_MERC_goose
May 5th, 2006, 02:41 PM
I use to like the sigs with the pictures as backgrounds but they started bugging me. I like the clean look of the one sig that most of us are using - but that's just my personal opinion.

"Opinions are like ass holes; everyone has them, and most of the stink" :stcik

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==