PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night massacreee!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 30th, 2006, 07:27 AM
I played for 5 hours Saturday night and there was a minimum of 22 people on the entire time. Most of the games weren't too close but I had a lot of fun and the last map or 2 I finally got some of the TgZ guys on my team. I think the best round for me was as a US on Sharqi, 37 and 9 as the commnader. Hopefully I can get some more gaming in over the next weeks.

Oh yeah and why did know one on my team want to be commander? I think there was only 2 rounds I didn't command, maybe 3. Most of the time I would put in because know one else applied. Crazy I tell ya! I also saw another clan the played for a few hours I think it was SFO.

HENK
April 30th, 2006, 08:20 AM
i don't know how to be a commander and i got by my connection after 15 minutes.
other question ,could you here me talk when you were commander ?

mkramer1121
April 30th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Commander's can only hear Squad Leaders talk, and by that you need to push v instead of the standard b. To apply to be commander, at the squad select screen, click apply next to commander if it is available. Hope this helps!!!

That was a blast last night. I played from 4-1230 (well, for the most of it) =SFO= and BBT were a riot to play with last night, I'll see if I can find a website for them and welcome them back anytime. Maybe we can get it going tonight to....???

Biggs
April 30th, 2006, 11:52 AM
i will definately be on all of tonight...woooooootttttt

mkramer1121
April 30th, 2006, 01:51 PM
We missed you last night Biggsy, no one shooting us down in the jets...

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 30th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Henk I didn't hear you talk last night, and you weren't in TS. I saw you were only on for a few, figured you didn't like me. Just be the commander a few times and you'll figure it out it's not that hard.

I saw 4 or 5 SFO guys on but they were on the other team all night so I only got to masacree them, not play with them. ;)

Wish Biggs would have been there for a couple rounds, I was gettin waxed in the jets. I really need to learn some evasive manuvers because once someone gets on my tail it's an 85% chance I'm a dead man.

mkramer, tell Ivan to take it easy. He was pretty excited about me in the jet as a commander, I was the backseat killer in the bomber. Remember, MERC's are fighting commanders, not the stay in one spot commanders. Sometimes I'll stay put but I usually get in the thick of it when the squads aren't responding to orders, or there's 3 one man squads, or I feel like pwning. Not in the jet though cause I suck pretty bad.

mkramer1121
April 30th, 2006, 05:19 PM
K exile, thats not a problem. I'm in gasme now BTW, its 615pm CST, come visit and shoot me, will you guys?

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 30th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Spending time with the wife and kids. Hopefully I'll get in some game time throughout the week, depends on how late I work this week.

Daedelus
May 1st, 2006, 08:59 AM
Sorry i missed out i had to work this last weekend yesterday and the may 5-6 weekend.
Then they whant me to fill in for some guy who quit and work a noon to 10pm shift on wed / thurs. so ill have to get my game time in today while the wifes at work shes not happy about the evening shifts and 2 weekends,and it does no good to talk to the supervisor that made the scedual shes getting forced of of our unit for doing a bad job and she just srugged her shoulders when i brought it up to her and was like "well hopefully the next supervisior can make a scheduel better than i can."

Ivan
May 24th, 2006, 08:42 AM
Exile,

I certainly don't mind you flying as a commander. It's the perception of rules we try to put in play. If we tell others they cannot fly as a commander, and then they see you flying, it makes us look like we have a double standard. That's all.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
May 24th, 2006, 07:11 PM
I don't mind a flying commander as long as commanding is his first duty. But most people don't use it that way and use the commander stuff totally for themselves. I'm a backseat pilot at best so that's where my commanding will take place while I'm in the air.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==