PDA

View Full Version : Super shout out to Spark

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 24th, 2006, 09:25 AM
I gotta lay it out for ole Sparkalicious. He stepped up and helped me out while I was in need. We developed a leak in the toilet water line that required the loss of said toilet as well as turning off all water to the house. French Quarter Fest sufficiently kicked my arse that using power tools and bending over behind the toilet resulted in the standing 10 count for Dirgey. James & his buddy Mike came to the rescue and stopped the bleeding so the house could function until I could.

Thanks mano! I'll get ya back soon!

LA_MERC_Yankee
April 24th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Not sure why you couldn't fix it since it seems like you were bending over the toilet most of the day yesterday anyways.

:stick

LA_MERC_Spark
April 24th, 2006, 02:04 PM
No problem big daddy... anything for a pal! :) lmao! WTH did you guys do to poor Dirge man? Never seen anyone that bad off... well... besides me...

LA_MERC_Yankee
April 24th, 2006, 02:17 PM
No problem big daddy... anything for a pal! :) lmao! WTH did you guys do to poor Dirge man? Never seen anyone that bad off... well... besides me...

Went something like, Beer, Daquiris, Hurricanes, Jack and Coke. Oh and there was free shots with the daquiris. All that mixed with crawfish and plenty of sunshine. Recipe for disaster.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 24th, 2006, 03:20 PM
THE SKY IS FALLING. The day I heard that Robby didn't know his way around the throne is surely the day the sky would fall. I'll be looking upward all day today. Plus, Robby you should know better than to keep up with bourbons and cokes with Reed. I'm convinced the man was weeened on the stuff. Sounds like FQF was fun for you guys (Except Robby and his toilet)

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 24th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Darn, I must have left too early. I missed out on all the fun. GDI!

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 25th, 2006, 07:05 AM
yeah sounds like a blast...LOL

Daedelus
April 25th, 2006, 08:57 AM
good job spark way to hook a brother up, and get well soon dirge..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==