PDA

View Full Version : Hi im payton

Paytonn
April 24th, 2006, 12:46 AM
i was just playing with andyconda on the [TPG] Server and he liked how i was shooting in the chopper and he told me to visit your site so i decided why not ... BTW your an awsome pilot:thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 24th, 2006, 04:21 AM
Hi Paytonn, thanks for stopping by and hopefully we can frag together in the future.

LA_MERC_goose
April 24th, 2006, 07:12 AM
Sup Paytonn - I was on Teamspeak with Andy during said round and he was laughing up a storm - **scratches head - I bet he was drunk! lol

Glad to see Andy was sober enough to get the web address correct - see ya around.

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 24th, 2006, 07:14 AM
LOL...Payton, Andy suffers from Conjunctive Head Build Up.
It is terrible disease please do not praise him too much :stick
but yeah he can fly the old whirrly bird around.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 24th, 2006, 07:20 AM
LMFAO, you can see Payton how loved I am. Glad you stopped by the forums. I had a blast flying you around. You were shooting right on key as I lined them up and was pretty much spot on every time. Good shooting. I know we had to be pissing those guys off as relentless as we were. And yes Goose I was drinking. Drunk, maybe. But still taking the whirly bird around like a champ. Payton was lighting them up too. It was nice to finally have a great gunner to match my flying, lol, stick.......

LA_MERC_goose
April 24th, 2006, 07:57 AM
I'll remember that comment next time you want me to gun for you .... you, you, ..... AHHH DAMN YOU! :D

LA_MERC_BS
April 24th, 2006, 08:34 AM
Hey Paytonn hows it going man? Glad to have you around. Quick run down of myself. I'm a bit retarded and can't be responsible for some of the things I might say. But Andy, wow that could take a while to explain. Man that dude ..... well I just don't know what to say about that.

Daedelus
April 24th, 2006, 09:00 AM
nice to see ya peyton. and andy hook a brother up.. i still need my basic helo badge iam sure i could get that and the helo ribbon gunning with you in a chopper hehe..

Biggs
April 24th, 2006, 11:08 AM
we (lamerc) are all whackos....just a warning lol

LA_MERC_johncst
April 24th, 2006, 11:10 AM
whats up if not aneything you'll have lot's of fun

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 24th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Man, do we sound disfunctional or what. Plus, I'm not that scary. If you negate the criminal record and all the things that crazy 16 year old girl says, I'm really a nice guy.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 24th, 2006, 01:06 PM
That reminds me Jerry since you apparently don't read the on topic forums. I'm going to Jazz Fest next week in New Orleans. Are you coming. Another weekend with Crazy Andy in the Big Easy, Muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

LA_MERC_goose
April 24th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Are you kidding? He'll be too busy in BF2 to worry about that darn Jazz Fest! :D

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 25th, 2006, 06:51 AM
I guess he's not going because he hasn't mentioned a word. I didn't rrealize I scared him off so much last trip to New Orleans.

Daedelus
April 25th, 2006, 08:59 AM
haha hey peyton just wait till you get on team speak with us and Andy has one of his melt downs.. it truly something to hear haha..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==