PDA

View Full Version : Power and Water

LA_MERC_BS
April 19th, 2006, 09:59 PM
These damn people have got our society by the short hairs. Thats right, I'm talking about the damn power company and the water people. I leave work today on my way home to play some BF2 with Goose. I come ah bobing in the door and hit the power button to my computer. Nothing..... I hit it again. Nothing....... I panic...... then go try the over head lights. Nothing..... Oh I know what this is all about, some asshat stopped by the house and played a joke on me. So I go outside and check the power meter. The damn thing is in there, but its turned sideways. Oh I'm pissed!!! Jerry goes into the house and grabs the damn phone book. Jerry is going to give the power company a piece of Jerry's mind. When Jerry got in touch with the power company, Jerry shut the hell up when he found out that the bill was past due. Well I pay by card over the phone and the nice lady tells me that one of her represenatives will be at my house shortly to hook my power back up. I told her to hurry the hell up, Goose is waiting on me in BF2. (I made that last part up). So I go over to get me something to drink. I grab a glass and start to wrence it out. THE DAMN WATER IS OFF. I march my ass outside, grab my water meter stick thingy and turn that puppy back the hell on. So I wait....and wait..... and wait. Amost 3 hours later this bastard from the power company shows up. I'm nice. I get my power and im playing again. But I'm still pissed.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 19th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Don't forget the OPEC faggots. When gas hits 4 dollars a barrel I'm going to washington with my Bennelli.

HENK
April 20th, 2006, 04:24 AM
Don't forget the OPEC faggots. When gas hits 4 dollars a barrel I'm going to washington with my Bennelli.

pffffff,
your own fault for making buisness with them or even worse depend on theire crap.
thank your own politicians with pockets full of oil money for that.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 20th, 2006, 04:25 AM

If it hits 4 dollars a barrel I might have to write a thank you to everyone of those bastages.

I believe you meant 4$ a gallon.

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 20th, 2006, 06:24 AM
lol

Biggs
April 20th, 2006, 07:34 AM

i got ur back......lets go

LA_MERC_Spark
April 20th, 2006, 07:38 AM
yeah...I havent even SEEN a water bill since the storm, and the only reason I'm getting electric bills is because i called them and biotched.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 20th, 2006, 08:15 AM
If it hits 4 dollars a barrel I might have to write a thank you to everyone of those bastages.

I believe you meant 4$ a gallon.

Doh, stupid brain!

LA_MERC_goose
April 20th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Ahhhhh, so that's what happened to you. I kept looking up at the clock going "I know it's past 5:30 central time. Where is that fool?" I kinda got worried that one of your online friends found you, tied you tro the bed, and was thinking of durty deads with you. I was scared for you!

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 20th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Be sure to put that you pay your electric bill in your eharmony profile, well sometimes pay.

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 20th, 2006, 09:15 AM
hahahh what would we do with out Jerry....LMAO
the stories that can be detailed from online dating...maybe Andy can trail em as like a reporter or something to give us the accurate Blow by Blow...in case Fran is a man.. :stick

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
April 20th, 2006, 04:43 PM
I needed this laugh. I can relate.

LA_MERC_BS
April 21st, 2006, 01:48 AM
I wonder if I could play the sympathy angle in the dating thing? Might not be a good idea to mention that I forget to pay my bills on time lol.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 21st, 2006, 04:42 AM
Might not be a good idea to mention that I forget to pay my bills on time lol.

Depends on whether you want to see them again.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==