PDA

View Full Version : help me unlock!!!

HENK
April 16th, 2006, 11:53 AM
ok i am close to my third unlock .so far i got teh pkm and the medic rifle .
i don't really like both .my favorite gun is the spec opps gun with the laser pointer .
now i am considering to make an unlock for anti tank .should i get the shotgun or the p90 ?or how about that ingeneer shotgun?
let me here some suggestions quick!!!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 16th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Anti-tank shotgun is one bad mofo, it's been renamed the DAOWNED because it's called the DAO-12. Twelve rounds so you can miss a few times and still kill a few people only like 2 or 3 shots kills people but it's only good short range. Not sure about the P90 as I haven't seen or used it much.

Engineer shotgun is pretty nice but you already have auto when you are MEC so it's not always needed, if you play engi a lot I would say get that because you will use it. I'm an engi nub so I use it all the time.

Spec Ops if you like that the next gun doesn't have the dot sight but it's more powerful so it's a nice upgrade.

LA_MERC_johncst
April 16th, 2006, 04:14 PM
I like the spec ops

Biggs
April 16th, 2006, 06:36 PM
p90 is crap....of course i'm very baised as i only use the engi shoty....the original, not the unlock

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 16th, 2006, 07:22 PM
p90 is crap....of course i'm very baised as i only use the engi shoty....the original, not the unlock

But he also doesn't get out of a vehical to use any weapons either.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 16th, 2006, 08:55 PM
But he also doesn't get out of a vehical to use any weapons either.

LMAO!! ()\/\//\/3D

LA_MERC_BS
April 16th, 2006, 11:51 PM
Here you go Henk, the last gun you'll ever buy.
http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/unlocks/g36e

This is the absolute in ground pounding. Its a medic gun. I'm a bit partial to the medic kit since it gives you the ability to heal yourself as you run like hell. It also makes you a popular well liked guy with your team mates.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 17th, 2006, 04:22 AM
BS is right that is a bad arse weapon and one of my favorites, very similar to the Spec Ops unlock only more powerful.

LA_MERC_goose
April 17th, 2006, 06:29 AM
SNIPER ALL THE WAY !!!! :D

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
April 17th, 2006, 07:38 AM
I should be on tonight or tomorrow for a bit. I need a break from the crack. The g36e is really nice gun though. The preferred weapon of my medic.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 17th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Sniper? Are you serious? The best part about being a sniper is the claymores.

LA_MERC_goose
April 17th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Snipers RULE! I like the sniper kit because I usually have 'wife & children issues' when I play. Sniper allows me to get some kills, hide, take care of a kid in trouble and come back and make some more kills. Yes, claymores are bad as hell and I love them but what I really love is the unlocked sniper rifle I got when I bought Special Forces - deadly accurate.

**notice expert sniper badge :D **

HENK
April 17th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Snipers RULE! I like the sniper kit because I usually have 'wife & children issues' when I play. Sniper allows me to get some kills, hide, take care of a kid in trouble and come back and make some more kills. Yes, claymores are bad as hell and I love them but what I really love is the unlocked sniper rifle I got when I bought Special Forces - deadly accurate.

**notice expert sniper badge :D **

so if you buy special forces you get other weapons to unlock in bf2?

Biggs
April 17th, 2006, 04:19 PM
yes...but as i said the shotty is all you need

Daedelus
April 17th, 2006, 05:02 PM
yeah its hard to decied i know the Dao-12 is your next best bet for a winner. but i have the P-90 and its ok has the sight like spec ops for medium range and 50 round clip so you should never run out of ammo but it sort of like an auto pistol sound and doesnt seem to do awhol lot of dammage so it hard to say. i got the second medic rifle the g-36 somthing and it nice(strange looking sights) but it got a pretty good 3 round burst that is acurate.
If you whant to do some sniping my main profession then by all means get both sniper unlocks it hard to get m-95 but to get the l96-a1 is the gold prize you whant to bad you have to get m-95 first :(

LA_MERC_goose
April 17th, 2006, 05:02 PM
so if you buy special forces you get other weapons to unlock in bf2?

Yeah, for every unlock you get in BF2 you get one in Special Forces too.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==