PDA

View Full Version : New machine up and BF2in

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 10th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Naturally none of you nubs were on tonight but I got some stuff installed, most importantly BF2. So I got to check out the graphics with everything on HIGH, 2X AA, at 1024x768. Talk about sweeeet! I can see individual blades of grass, it's insane!

Hopefully yall will be on some later in the week so I can recoup from 2+ weeks without BF2.

LA_MERC_goose
April 10th, 2006, 07:46 PM
NO! You can't play! If you play I'll never catch you next week! PLZ! DON'T PLAY! :D

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 11th, 2006, 04:28 AM
I have faith in you Goose, I don't play as much or for as long nowadays. Too much other stuff going on. If I was really worried I could put you in the dust, I'm laid off for the next month so I could play a good bit everyday. Luckily I decided to work with my neighbor for extra l00t, maybe even get that second video card or water cooling setup.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 11th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Alan and I were on last night. We were on a team of morons but managed to win a few. I too have a ton going on. Getting my open water SCUBA certification, 5 year old son has 2 to 3 T-ball games a week. I have 1 to 2 Company basketball games a week, Play guitars every day with 2 co-workers, I'm trying to golf once a week, I try to play BF2 every night, and now I've started to rebuild my computer (If ****ing Newegg will ever get their **** straight, has anyone else had problems out of newegg, they have really screwed up my last few orders, I'm thinking about dropping them as a place to get parts).

LA_MERC_goose
April 11th, 2006, 09:13 AM
has anyone else had problems out of newegg, they have really screwed up my last few orders, I'm thinking about dropping them as a place to get parts.
Oh hell yeah - the smack tards "lost" my dad's motherboard then when it finally made it, the box was in perfect condition but the board was broke, almost in half. I quit using them last year and went to zipzoomfly exclusively. Personal preference.

And as far as last night - that same GAWD DAMN ASSHAT ADMIN FROM 260 PIMP SHACK BANNED ME AGAIN BECAUSE THE PLANE SPAWN ON ME AND I WAS HOLDING 'E' AND HIS PUNK ASS HAD TO RUN TO GET IN. (caps lock was intentional) :D

LA_MERC_johncst
April 11th, 2006, 12:05 PM
what happend to your old computer

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 11th, 2006, 12:23 PM
Its offical then. To hell with Newegg. I've had success out of tigerdirect and monarch lately. Directron was bad either.

LA_MERC_Onji
April 11th, 2006, 12:59 PM
i have never had a problem with newegg in 4 years of shopping there. i will always order from there before anyone else

Daedelus
April 11th, 2006, 01:53 PM
glad to hear you gotyour new comp up and ohh to tease us with you getting second video card and water cooling that not right haha. as far as new egg goes ive used them abit and never had a problem with them great fast service on my side, sorry..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==