PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Chevrolet Trail Blazer, 2005 Pontiac Grand Am

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 10th, 2006, 09:23 AM
Any of you guys have first hand knowledge of the Chevy Trail Blazer or Pontiac Grand Am??

I may be looking real soon. I've seen 2004-2005 grand am's for around 12 g's. I know they are less expensive than the other cars in it's class...but are they good cars nonetheless? I used to drive a grand am....back in the early 90's....but things have changed since then.

There is a few Trail Blazers in my area for about the same price. I don't know anything about them.

the consumer guide really doesn't tell me anything of interest.

with the gas prices going up and up and up....the truck I've been eyeing just doesn't seem to be the way to go. :(

Biggs
April 10th, 2006, 10:19 AM
i good friend got a trailblazer....well she got the gmc envoy.....same thing though.

she loves it and i think its a pretty good vehicle......its nice looking and rides nice...

her's is that tanish color with leather interior and i must say it a pretty nice ride....

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 10th, 2006, 02:30 PM
I have a friend that has a 2003 trailblazer and she's had no problems but a recall on the hinges for the hatch. Trouble free for 3 yrs and she does A LOT of driving at least 60+ miles a day for work.

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 10th, 2006, 03:12 PM
cool, I like the trail blazer....

right now I have a '99 Rodeo...that POS is starting to be a money pit...I'd like something comparable.....I have to fit my hockey equipment in the back :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 10th, 2006, 04:22 PM
I have to fit my hockey equipment in the back :)

............Cough.......cough.......suburban...... ..cough/........cough.......:stick

Daedelus
April 11th, 2006, 02:03 PM
had friends with old trail blazers they used to be rattle traps after a few years (to many rattles and squeakes) iam sure there are better made now but it left me bad taste in my mouth for them. what is your price range you looking at? i would sugest Pimp mobile ( dodge magnum )
os durango. as far as the bad gas milage most SUV get the new dodges have a strange new system where you can turn down the big Hemi engines from V-8 to v6 and even down to v4 on the fly for better gas milage. a co-worker got one in his new charger.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==