PDA

View Full Version : Expert Sniper

LA_MERC_goose
April 10th, 2006, 08:45 AM
FINALLY! I got expert sniper last night. YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Claymores are a snipers BEST friend - and a supply crate to get new ones from.

LA_MERC_Onji
April 10th, 2006, 08:52 AM
I.............HATE...................CLAYMORES!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggs
April 10th, 2006, 10:17 AM
good job goser.....i know thats a medal i will never get....

LA_MERC_johncst
April 10th, 2006, 05:11 PM
well done now what to do

Daedelus
April 11th, 2006, 02:05 PM
congrates that the one iam shooting for almost have the hours for veteran badge and the kills shouldnt be a problem. i just hate spreading my time out over all the kits to get there times up.
maybe should just stick with one until i get to expert and then rotate around.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 11th, 2006, 02:15 PM
That's what I do Daed. I pick a kit and stick with it until I get expert. I will go to another kit if the map requires it. Case in point is if I'm at a CP that gets over run by armour I will switch to Anti-tank to get rid of the armour and then go back to the kit I'm working on when I die.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 11th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Get all your vet kits first since you only need 15 hours in each, after that you can specialize some. My theory is from 15 to 100 hours is a huge jump so I use whatever. Recently I've been using medic and support so I can get more team points. Sniper will be my last expert I'm sure, hate that kit except for claymores.

Biggs
April 11th, 2006, 04:13 PM
engi all the way

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 11th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Biggs if you weren't a nub you could be expert in everything. When your flying a jet just switch through all the kits so you can get hours. We all know you can get the kills for the kits you just need the hours in them.

LA_MERC_BS
April 11th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Thats exactly how I got my hours in on Anti tank and now working on support. I need 4 hours on medic, but I think I'm going to start using medic exclusively. My numbers are always high using medic. Plus I can run like hell and heal myself behind a building somewhere. I got big scores the other night in Sharqi. Onji's body hadn't hit the ground good before I was reviving him. He was using the PKM. I would just follow him around and throw packs at him.

Biggs
April 11th, 2006, 06:59 PM
but andy...i need to keep playing engi so i can maintain my ranking of top 100 enig in all of bf2

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 11th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Hey Brent, X told you to swap kits not me. I know your a die hard Eng but thats only becuase you use armor and jets. Take those away and you would realize how ****ty the eng kit is.

Biggs
April 12th, 2006, 11:08 AM
gasp.....blasphemy

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 12th, 2006, 06:27 PM
lol

Daedelus
April 15th, 2006, 08:55 AM
yeah i do sort of the same thing pick diffrent kits to get time up while doing commander only basic ones i need now are knife and pistol again and for the life of me helo badge i swear i sit around in those helos i even commandered in one on the ground and still no badge...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==