PDA

View Full Version : Wish Me Luck

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 7th, 2006, 12:51 PM
I'm signed up for SCUBA certification. Got my course work package today (DVD and workbooks). I start my classes next week and should end my open water trials by April 23rd. Here's to Andy not getting Nitrogen Narcosis on my deep dives and preventing Decompression sickness (Bends) when heading to the surface. All this in an effort to go speargun fishing for red snapper, grouper, and anything else. Along with rounding up batches of rock lobsters and maybe some of the big lugustromes (Florida Lobsters that can get as big as 30 plus pounds and don't have claws), YUMMY!

SCUBA TIME!

LA_MERC_goose
April 7th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Well it's about freaking time! Hurry the hell up I could use a new dive buddy - my last one freaked out on me when he saw the gators. Good luck - let me know if you need anything - my father-in-law is an instructor - I have access to all kinds of stuff.

Goose
Certified Advanced Open Water Diver
Shark Teeth hunter - Cooper River Charleston, SC
Firm believer that the Florida keys are the best diving in the US!

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 7th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Scuba diving sounds really cool....however, first sight of the Great White....and my swim trunks are full of doo doo!

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 7th, 2006, 01:23 PM
LMAO no kidding Sabre
good luck Scuda Steve!

Biggs
April 7th, 2006, 02:31 PM
sweet....can i have some losbter...prutty please

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 7th, 2006, 02:45 PM
I will take a lobster also...............c'mon do0d......please.........

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 7th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Go get some lobsters, might be good to throw in the boiling pot with the crawfish!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 7th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Lobsters are definately on the to do list. They say the limit is 6 per person so I will make several trips and we'll have a MERC feast.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 7th, 2006, 08:36 PM
P.S. All my classes and training will be in Pensacola. They have some of the best diving locations in Florida. They also have some really neat crystal blue springs. I'llbe taking pictures soon and posting them.

Scuba Steve, OUT!

Biggs
April 8th, 2006, 03:27 PM
sweet...dude i might just have to take some classes and join ya in the water......

LA_MERC_BS
April 8th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Diving cert? Has hurricane season started already? You expecting the Spanish fort leve to give way?

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 9th, 2006, 01:42 AM
May the schwartz be wichu....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==