PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys and gals!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 6th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Hey yall, I just wanted to make a post and let everyone know we're doing good still trying to find land/or a house. Hopefully it won't be to much longer. Anyway, I miss you guys and hope everyone is doing well.

HUGS...
Tonya DL

LA_MERC_goose
April 6th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Well, hello Dragonlady. Glad to see you're still around.

LA_MERC_Spark
April 6th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Heya DL. Good to hear from ya!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 6th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Good to hear from you DL. Hope all is going well.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 7th, 2006, 02:26 AM
Great to hear your doing ok, best of luck with the house/land purchase. Just make sure you gots some broadband, we miss you guys!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 7th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Thanks guys, we're hopeing that the DSL hook up thing will work at where we're staying at. I don't know what it is that Dragon is going to do but he is somehow going to try and get the DSL at the trailer we're at now from his dads house. I know I've just confused yall but yall should know me by now so yall should know what I'm talking about lololol. Anyway we should know by Friday if we'll be hooked up or not. If we are then he will for sure play the game with yall. We miss yall to!!!!

If we get the internet at the house then I'm going to try and post some pictures of the inside or our house and Jerry's...

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 7th, 2006, 08:54 AM
we're not confused....just scatter brained. Sometimes that is misinterpreted as confused though :)

good to hear from you!

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 7th, 2006, 03:32 PM
We wish yall the best and I hope BS talked to yall about the upcoming LAn, if BS...get to it :P

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 7th, 2006, 05:09 PM
We wish yall the best and I hope BS talked to yall about the upcoming LAn, if BS...get to it :P

OHHHH BS hasn't said ANYTHING to us about it!!! lol I have been calling him for about 2 weeks and he won't call me back. He not like us no more because we moved!!! lol... If someone could tell me about it then I can tell Wayne/Dragon about it. OR If Jerry would call me or wayne back and tell us... you poo poo head....

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 10th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Jerry get off eharmony and talk to some real chicks :p:
call her now!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==