PDA

View Full Version : Guess who I put to sleep today......

LA_MERC_Shadow
March 31st, 2006, 05:40 PM
LEROY JENKINS

I'm not kidding! I started LMAO when I came into the room to start the case. Everyone in the OR was staring at me. I kept saying, "but his name is Leroy Jenkins!"

Nobody got it and I felt like a tard. Figured yall would understand

LA_MERC_goose
March 31st, 2006, 07:57 PM
I'm sorry, did you say something? lol - good night Mr. Jenkins, we'll talk when you wake up. lol

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 1st, 2006, 06:40 AM
That is freaking hilarious. I wouldn't have been able to work from laughing so hard. LEROY JENKINS!!

You might want to explain to some of the peeps DJ that you are an anethesiologist (You put people to sleep to get cut on). and they might get more out of the thread title.

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 1st, 2006, 07:30 AM
LMAO DJ how did you not say it like...." Hello Mr LEROOOOOOOOY JEEEENKIIIINS!! "
"Did you have any chicken last night?"

:laugh:

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 1st, 2006, 07:48 AM
lol, that would have been classic!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 1st, 2006, 08:10 AM
LMAO! That's great, you definately should have walked in the room and shouted, "LEEEEEERROOOOOOY JEEEEENKIIIIINSS!." Or said, "Leroy you such an idiot!"

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 1st, 2006, 05:37 PM
It took a second to realize you were talking about person in the OR... I was thinking a VET and you put to sleep a dog named leroy Jenkins... The next thought I had was who the Hell gives there dog a last name... LOL

LA_MERC_BS
April 1st, 2006, 06:48 PM
lol

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 1st, 2006, 11:03 PM
LOL, Sorry, I should have given some background on my occupation. Like Andy said, I give everybody the good sh*t for surgery and knock yo a$$ out. Basically, I get paid to get people legally stoned everyday. The most common comment I get is "Man, that's some good sh*t!" It's funny to hear some of the stuff people say under anesthesia.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==